Help of a Friend - Tsuzuru Minagi

Tsuzuru Minagi has a friend who loves writing as much as he does. When they were kids, the said friend would come over at their house and their gonna go and write the whole day until his friend's mother show up in front of his house.

He's now in a troupe at Mankai Company and is needing help for the scripts for the Spring troupe performance. Tsuzuru immediately called his friend and they agreed to meet in front of the theater. 

"Yui!" He shouted, happiness fills up his emotion as he saw his friend again after a long time of absence. 

Yui waved at her friend cheerfully and walked towards his direction. They talked for a while; catching up on each other as they were apart for a really long time. 

"Are your writing skills still as sharp as before?" Tsuzuru teased, leading Yui at the dorms where they would go and write scripts.

"Of course. I love writing." Yui proudly beamed and entered the door after Tsuzuru. She was told to sit on the lounge and she did what she was told to. Yui opened her laptop and opened a new blank document to start on writing ideas that might help her friend.

"Hey, Tsuzuru." She called the actor, making Tsuzuru look at her with confusion. "I made this drabble," Yui started, showing Tsuzuru the drabble she was talking about and continued talking again. "I wanted to post it on a writing platform but I don't know what should be the title." 

"It's about having a friend from a family your family despites. It has a complicated plot so titling it something like 'despited' might confuse the audience." Yui added more information about the plot as Tsuzuru only nodded, reading the girl's writing. 

He was fascinated at how detailed she can be even if it's only a drabble. Tsuzuru smiled at her and suggested a title which might help their play too.

"Why not name it Romeo and Julius? It's also the idea I got for our play. If many people read it, we might get exposure too, y'know." Tsuzuru sheepishly smiled, nervous that Yui might decline the offer since the said friend is also known for having many audience reading her works.

"Oh! That's actually a nice name. I will! And I will also tell them to check your upcoming play too." Yui said, changing the 'Untitled' to 'Romeo and Julius'. Yui thought that the title really suits the concept of her drabble and that it may gather some new readers because of it's unique name.

"Thank you, Yui."

"Anything that can help my best buddy."

A/n: I really wanted to make a Muku oneshot but my mind is too lazy to really find a plot suitable for Muku ;-; I hope you guys enjoyed my Tsuzuru drabble!