Chapter 31 (Last Chapter)

I decided to not go back to our bedroom after cleaning up the kitchen after dinner. I went into the basement for the first time. I knew Salil would come looking for me; I just didn't know how long I would have to wait. I didn't want to go inside the dungeon alone. I imagined it to be rough – made of bare bricks and stone floor. I gulped, not sure if this was the right decision. I adjusted the strap of my lacy pushup bra nervously. I had worn it today, especially to surprise Salil.

I waited against the dungeon wall for what seemed like an hour before I heard Salil calling for me. His voice was faint but still audible. I remained silent. I heard him run up and down the stairs, and finally, I heard his footsteps descent to the basement.

My breath quickened hearing him descend the stairs. "Avantika," he shouted frantically. Lights flickered on, and my breath hitched in my throat. I bit my lip hard and looked at him. He ran to me "what the fuck? What is wrong with you?" he raged. "What are you doing here?" he asked angrily, shaking my shoulders.

"I want to see the dungeon," I said in a small voice, looking up at him.

His eyes darkened. The fear and anger that had been there moments ago vanished instantly. Now his eyes gleamed with hunger and excitement and something I couldn't pinpoint. The gleam vanished as soon as it appeared, and his expression turned stony "you are not ready" I felt disappointment rush through me. He held my arm and tried to drag me back, but I held my ground firmly, fighting back.

His hand flew to my throat, and he pinned me to the wall. I was panting for breath, my eyes wide at the look of anger and menace in his eyes. I could feel myself getting wet, feel the heat building in the pit of my stomach. Then his mouth descended on mine, and he was kissing me like I was holding him to the ground. His teeth scraped my lips when I gasped. His hands were squeezing and pinching all over my body. He was not trying to be gentle with me; he was trying to show me what the dungeon had in store for me.

His mouth withdrew from mine, and I tried to reach for him, but he held both my hands in his and opened the door to the dungeon, pulling me in with him. The walls were not made of brick, but stone, just like the floor. The steel grey color made the room feel dangerous, just like the master of the room. I wanted to look at all the equipment, but Salil was pulling my clothes off. His gaze lingered on my black undergarments, and he ran his thumb across my nipple. I gasped again; my breath had quickened, I realized. I was afraid and excited about what was going to happen next.

Salil's hand moved from my boobs to my neck. He cupped it lightly, running his thumb down the front of my throat. He then pressed against the hollow of my neck and bent towards me and whispered, "breathe." My knees buckled, but his hold on my throat was tight enough to keep me upright. I couldn't breathe at all now that he had told me to breathe, now that he was blocking my windpipe. It was so hard to concentrate on anything other than my heartbeat. I wondered if he could hear how loud my heart was beating.

"Please," I rasped. Salil pressed harder and whispered, "Please what?"

"Pleas," I tried to say again. "What do you want?" he asked in a low voice.

"Breathe," I said, and he loosened his grip on my throat.

He pushed me back towards the wall and cuffed my ankles and wrists to the St. Andrews cross. I was spread wide for him to use me in any way that he liked. I swallowed my tears. I was suddenly very unsure of the decision I had made to come to see the dungeon. Salil seemed like a different person here, less human, more animal.

He brought out a magic wand vibrator on a stand, adjusted it to touch my pussy very lightly outside the thong, and turned it to high. The vibration was potent, and I wanted to get close to it. I immediately started squirming against it, but my bonds had little give. "Don't," Salil ordered before moving away from me again. What the fuck, I thought internally. What does he mean by don't, don't want? Don't move, don't come, don't call for me, don't whine, don't what?