Chapter 7

I woke up due to the increasing pressure on my bladder. I ran to the bathroom to pee. The clock in the bathroom showed that it was 7 am, and I needed coffee. I washed my hands and turned to see Salil standing at the door. I hadn't heard him wake up and wondered if he had heard me pee. I felt my face heat up with embarrassment. I looked down at my wet hands. In those few crucial seconds, I found myself pinned against the wall, my cheek resting on the tile. Salil's hand was on my neck, and his body was pressing against mine. I gasped and tried to push back. His body was made of stone, and I quickly gave up. He parted my legs with his knees, and his other hand traveled down to my vagina.

I squealed as he touched me. His hand was so warm, and the bathroom tiles were so cold. I felt bolts of electricity through my body. In a few seconds of his mad probing and pinching, I was whimpering. His index finger was circling my clit ruthlessly. I tried to move my hips away from his fingers, but his body was pinning me to the wall firmly. My nails were scratching against the tiles wanting to hold on to something. I closed my eyes shut to prevent myself from whimpering more, but he knew what he was doing. We both knew what he was doing. He moved his finger away from my clit, and I screamed in agony. He chuckled and began circling my pussy hole. "Please," I begged him. "No," he said. I felt hot tears sliding down my cheeks. I wasn't even awake properly, and here he was, tearing my body.

I felt his other hand move against my ass, and I realized he was rubbing his length. He kept tormenting my pussy with his fingers making me beg him to let me come. "Please, I. Can't. Take. It." I said each word through gritted teeth. "Cum," he said. He pinched my clit with his thumb and forefinger, and I screamed. My whole body tightened against his fingers, and I came crashing down. I felt hot liquid pouring onto my ass – his cum. He let go of my body, but I didn't move away from the wall. He wiped my ass with some toilet paper and leaned to kiss my shoulder.He drew my body towards him and carried me to the shower. One of his arms was supporting my weight throughout the shower. I rested my head against his chest and held on to his biceps. I hated the effect he had on me. He lifted my chin, and I gazed into his dark eyes. He leaned down and brushed his lips against mine. He stayed there just like that. He made no effort to deepen the kiss. I closed my eyes and took in the moment. Then the moment was over. He was pulling away and turning off the shower. He handed me a towel and went to the bedroom. I followed him, drying myself. "Tell Arti to move your stuff to this room," he said. Just like that, I felt the dynamics of our relationship changing.

I wasn't ready for the change. I needed to leave this room before I had a panic attack. "I'll go change," I mumbled and left the room. I stayed in my room for breakfast, even though Arti came to call. I needed the alone time to think. It was clear to me that he was waiting for me to take a "step" in our relationship. It was also clear that all the hanky panky he did with me did not define "a relationship" for him. It was also clear that sex was a stepping stone, according to him, in our relationship. However, everything we had done before last night also qualified as sex for me. The dinner I had made was just that, dinner. To me, it was as platonic as cooking for a female friend would have been; okay, maybe that was a stretch. It was true that I never expected to have a separate room after our marriage. But now, I had it, and I didn't want to let it go.

For me, nothing had changed about our relationship. I wasn't saying that I didn't want things to change, but I wanted to grow to love Salil before moving into his bedroom. Right now, my bedroom felt like my safe space. I decided to not shift my things to his room. I'll just talk to him if he asks me where my things are.