Chapter 1 - Fault

SPADES' P.O.V

It had only been around an hour since we took off to New York, but I feel a little uneasy since this train has been going for a little longer than I had hoped. I mean, there's only 8 of us on here, doesn't that seem the least unsettling to you?

My eyes wander over to Cade, who's in the seat opposite of me. He doesn't look like he's paying an ounce of attention to everyone on this train. He finally catches me staring at him and I look away quickly.
"You okay?" Cade asks. I try to think of a response, but I find it hard to get the right words out before I'm nearly beaten with a pillow from Kinnie, who's also travelling with us. I manage to avoid her hit as she throws a swing towards Vlu, who curses her out in perfect Spanish before making an attempt to chase her.

"Would you two calm down?" Says Kale, who's in the seat behind me. "I know we're the only people on this train, but we still need to respect the person who's driving us to New York!"
Looks like I'm not the only one who noticed.
Kinnie sighs, throwing the pillow under her seat and flops down next to me.

Vlu's P.O.V

"Hey, Vlu, what did you say?" Kinnie asks me, I assume she's talking about the insult I gave her in Spanish.

"Well, it's a secret. You can find out when we get to New York." I respond. "Anyway, why do you have a pillow again?"
"Because the pillows at the hotel are, well, usually crap. I'm bringing my own just in case." Kinnie rests her head against the seat, sighing.

(A/N: i have never been to a hotel which means i cant confirm this)

I look to the left of me and Flamez is sitting next to me, on his phone. He's playing some weird rythm game, not quite sure what it is but it seems interesting. I scoot over to take a closer look before he pushes me away.
"You're blocking my view, dude." He exclaims, finishing the song and gaining a decent score. I mean, it's better than I could do.

Looking over, I see Moon looking through the window. I have to agree, it's a nice sight to see. The rolling fields, the large evergreen trees in the distance.. Vlu.. Vlu..!

"Vlu!!"
A hand waves in front of me. snapping out of my daze, I look to see Arsabx infront of me.
"You're in my seat, can you move?"
Oh, right. I don't sit next to Flamez. I get up and set myself aside, putting my hand forward in a 'ladies first' motion as she glares coldly and sits down. I decide to stand for the rest of the train ride.

Kinnie's P.O.V

I sigh. As much of a patient person I am, sometimes I can get a little.. Bored, to sum it up. Everyone seems to have their own thing to do and I'm just here being bored out of my own mind. Like, I'm so bored I could just..

I end up resting my head against Spades, closing my eyes slowly before the train suddenly stops, as if we hit something.. Or someone. I nearly scream in panic as the lights go out, the train is pitch black and I can't see anything!!

I reach under for my bag, and I end up holding some kind of hand. It doesn't feel familar but I haven't really held anyone's hands on this train so I guess I can't complain. The lights begin to turn on again, but its dark outside instead of it being broad daylight. That's a little confusing, it was only 3PM earlier. Everyone else is panicking. I can't really think of anything to say other than:

"Is everyone okay?"