☘︎Nightmares☘︎ ʲⁱˡˡ ᵛᵃˡᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵉ

"Shit!" the (H/C) haired girl yelled as she jolted awake. It had been a few weeks- maybe two months- since the Raccoon City incident and she still had horrible Nightmares about the night, but so did everyone else who survived it. "Are you okay? " a worried voice sounded from beside the girl making her jerk her head to the noise, only to see her friend and former S.T.A..R.S. Teammate. "Yeah, just the usual nightmares..." (Y/N) voice sounded drained as she spoke and tears left her (E/C) colored eyes. "Hey, hey... (Y/N) it's okay, you're okay. We're out of there, we're alive." Jill trued to soothe the other female. "Thank you Jill..." (Y/N) paused thinking about whether or not to say what she wanted to say "Jill there's something I need to tell you..."-"go ahead." The (E/C) eyed girl leaned over to put on the light on the nightstand then sat up before saying: "Jill, I might or might not like you..." Jill's eyes widened at her friends statement. "Really?" The brunette asked rather shocked and (Y/N) nodded hesitantly which caused the slightly older female to smirk. Jill leaned forward until their lips touched (Y/N) was shocked at first but kissed her back after only a few seconds. Her arms snaked around Jill's neck and Jill's around (Y/N)'s waist as they both sat on the bed. Neither of them wanted to let go of the other but they eventually had to part to breath but stayed entangled in each others arms. "I love you, (N/N)." Jill mumbled looking directly in the others eyes making (Y/N) giggle lightly before kissing her again and replying: "I love you too, Jilly." Jill chuckled lightly and shook her head at the nickname -which she remembered her father used to call her- "So... will you be my Girlfriend?" Jill asked with a sort of hesitation in her voice to which (Y/N) laughed and hugged her. "Of course I will!" She squealed with a big grin on her face. Both girls had already forgotten about why they were awake or what had happened if only for the time being... "I promise, I'll keep you save." Jill whispered to her lover which returned the words. They both loved each other dearly and would do anything to make sure the other would survive what ever would happen next.

404 Words