⁂Feel Better?⁂(𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝)ᶜˡᵃⁱʳᵉ ʳᵉᵈᶠⁱᵉˡᵈ

Sorry in advence for this... This was the first time I wrote something like this, so it's wierd for sure :F

She grumbled for the thousandth time in the last few hours. She was completely exhausted from the day, she was rushing around base trying to find Chris and after not finding him searching for the teams second in command, Piers Nivans, and asking him where the Captain was, only to find out that he had disappeared...Again... Somehow, instead of Piers, she ended up as temporary Captain - She was surprised to find that this was Chris' doing, he was trusting her alot as it seemed, then again they were together in the Spencer Mansion - she heaved another sigh, explaining to Leon that his Lover went missing wasn't exactly easy, as Leon was now out there searching for the older Redfield with Jill. While (Y/N) wanted to go with them as well "Oh! That's why he wanted me in his place... He wanted to make sure I'll stay here. Damn it Chris!" She kicked a stone that was on the walk way. She hated all of this, why did Chris always do these stupid things? The (H/C) haired was worried sick for her friends and she had yet to tell Claire about this. She opened the door to the house they lived in and walked to the living room without even taking of her Coat or her Shoes. "Hey- wait what's wrong?" Claire asked as she spotted the other female. "Chris...He...God darn it! He ran away again..." Claire had stood up from the couch and walked over to the (E/C) eyed. "Hey... It's going to be okay, baby. You always find him." - "Yeah that's the thing... As much as I would Love to go and find your Dumbass of a Brother, I can't go." (Y/N) pursed her lips and sighed once again "I'm temporary Captain. Jill and Leon are out and about already though." Claire nodded and now noticed how tensed her wife actually was. "Hard day today, huh? Sherry was here earlier and asked if we could do something next weekend." She explained as she took of (Y/N)'s Coat. "That's great. Give me a second." The (H/C) haired stood up and took if her shoes before returning to the living room. "It'll be okay, honey. C'mon let's go upstairs." Claire whispered and took (Y/N) hand leading her her into their shared bedroom. Claire hugged the other close before connecting their lips. (Y/N) noticed what Claire's plan was and took control of the situation by licking over the gray eyeds bottom lip and she opened her lips without a second of Hesitation. (Y/N) pushed Claire onto the bed and they broke the kiss for air. (Y/N) put her Hands under the Auburn haireds shirt making her shiver at the contact with (Y/N) cold hands. (Y/N) swiftly took off both of their shirts, leaving them in their Bras, before connecting their lips again and deeping the kiss once more. The (H/C) haired slowly trailed her hands up the others side causing Claire to gasp lightly. Only about a minute later they were both completely naked. The (E/C) eyed started kissing and sucking on her wife's neck and Claire kept giving light moans. Just as (Y/N) started to kiss her way deeper, Claire flipped them over which caused the (E/C) eyed to giggle owning her a light glare from her lover. Claire this time sucked on the others neck making (Y/N) moan. Claire started kissing down her lovers body leaving a trail of of hickeys before reaching her Core. She spread (Y/N) legs and started licking at her clit, causing light mewls to erupt from (Y/N). One of Claire's hands went up to fiddle with (Y/N)'s breast. It didn't take long for (Y/N) to finish and now they were cuddling on the bed 'till Claire spoke up: "Feeling better, baby?" (Y/N) giggled and nodded before they both drifted of to sleep.

664 Words