᯽Graveyard Visit᯽ʰᵉˡᵉⁿᵃ ʰᵃʳᵖᵉʳ

She stood right next to Leon Feeling his reassuring hand on her arm. "Thank you..." She heard Helena's voice from before her and her eyes snapped up at her "Are you okay, Helena?" Y/N asked as she stepped closer to the brunette with a light frown. "Yeah... Again thank you for coming with me." Helena looked down at her sister's grave one last time before walking over to the two, she put her arms around Y/N's neck hugging her close. Y/N's arms wrapped around Helena's waist. "I Love you." Helena whispered in Y/N's ear and the H/C haired smiled her worry from before now vanished as she replied with: "I Love you too Helena." They stood like that for a few minutes before the two girls let go of each other and turned back to their friend. China was now a few months back and Helena was still suffering because of her sister's death, Y/N was plagued by Nightmares still, but her friends understood it. The H/C haired girl missed her parents deeply and hoped that they were still out there but deep down she knew that they were already dead and she would never see them again. A deep sigh escaped her throat as they started walking back to leave the graveyard. "Am I the only who thinks graveyards feel weird?" She asked which caused the dirty blonde male to laugh. "Oh come on Leon you know what I mean." The E/C eyed scoffed and punched his arm. "What exactly do mean by 'feel weird'?" Helena then asked to prevent the two from bickering any further. "Well... They feel off, like - I don't know how to explain this - they feel... Like you shouldn't be there...?" Y/N tried to explain but rather failed at it. "Hm..." - "that sounds kinda-" Leon started but she imidiately cut him of "don't you dare make fun of me Kennedy!" her body turned to the boy in question and a scowl was painted on her face. The male only snickered at his friends behavior which made the E/C eyed go completely berserk she hated it when he treated her like a kid - or when anybody else did for that matter - "tsk" Y/N decided to let him have his little victory as she grabbed her girlfriend's hand and they kept walking in silence.

398 words