☔︎Rainy Day☔︎ᵃᵇᵇʸ ᵃⁿᵈᵉʳˢᵒⁿ

She Smiled as she walked through the deserted streets of Seattle. The Rain was pouring down and her clothes were already completely soaked but she didn't mind. She loved the Rain after all. She sat down on what must have been a building once, her feet dangling over the edge of the floor. "What are you doing?" A voice she all to well knew asked from behind her and she turned to see Abby. "Sitting..." She shrugged and saw out of the corner of her eye, since she had turned back to the sunset before them, Abby sit down next to herself. "Y/N? Are you alright?" The H/C haired turned and nodded slightly before laying her head on Abby's shoulder and sighing. "What are you thinking about?" Abby asked in a hushed tone and Y/N looked over to her. "Do you still like Owen?" The E/C eyed whispered more than actually asking it. Abby looked confused and hesitated for a minute before speaking up: "Why do you want to know that, of all things?" Y/N shrugged again "I'm just curious." The E/C eyed said staring into the sunset and starting to play with the rain. "Well in that case, no I don't." Abby's friend looked up and nodded. "Do you like anyone else?" Y/N asked her voice silent again. For a few minutes there was silence between them, neither of the two wanted to break it. "Yeah." Abby whispered and broke the silence with that. Y/N layed her head to the side as if to question: 'who?' But not actually asking it out loud. Abby leaned over to capture the other's lips in a sweet kiss which Y/N returned after the initial shock. "You." Abby mumbled after they parted causing the E/C eyed to giggle slightly "be my Girlfriend?" Y/N didn't answer only nodded and kissed Abby again. This cloomy rainy day turned into a beautiful day in the matter of a few minutes.

335 Words