❀Fear❀ᵐᵃʳⁱᵃ ᵐⁱˡˡᵉʳ

She scoffed as she watched her brother walk towards the gate. "Tommy... Please don't do anything dumb." She begged hoping her brother would see how stupid it was, what he was about to do. "She'll send them after you." She continued to try but to no avail "this isn't what Joel would've wanted!" She raised her voice but still no answer until he stopped and said: "You know I have to go Y/N, please just keep Maria calm."-"Tommy, please..." The H/C haired girl tried once again but this time she sounded desperate. She really worried about her last remaining brother, she didn't want him out there, searching for the killer of Joel. Although she wouldn't admit to it out loud, she knew why the girl killed him - there were a bunch of reasons actually, he was a smuggler, a liar and so on - Tommy didn't say anything more he just walked out the Gate. A deep sigh escaped the younger and she walked back to her place, she decided to tell Maria in the morning.

~~~~~

"Hey Maria?" Her voice was shaking and it was evident she had cried. Maria immediately  grew worried "What's wrong Y/N?" She asked and turned away from prior conversation. "Tommy..." Was all she had said and Maria knew, she grapped Y/N's hand and lead her away. "You wait here, okay?" Maria said as she walked away again to talk to Ellie.

~~~~~

It took a few minutes until Maria came back to the H/C haired but she did. "Are you okay?" Maria had asked and Y/N nodded. The two of them spent the rest of the day together. It would take a while until they would leave the other again, now with Tommy gone too.

295 Words