CHAPTER 4

Cathalina was laying on the bed reading a book when Nathanielano came into her room. It was her day off. They all get one day off every two weeks.

"I need you to accompany me to my club. Miquel is not here and the men will not babysit you and I'm not in the mood for your drama today." She nodded and walked to him. About five days ago one of the other servants was talking shit about her and she slapped the shit out of her.

They walked over to where all his cars were. Since it would only be the two of them, he decided he will take the Alfa Romeo. She hid her smile as they drove off. Nathanielano saw it. "Why are you smiling?" "Besides that, I'm finally getting out of the house. I always wanted to drive in an Alfa Romeo."

He smirked at her answer and floored the gas. She held onto the door as he sped down the road. He stopped in front of his club. He got out of the car and so did she. "We are too early. Do you want something to eat?" She nodded.

Across the street was a garden restaurant. You could smell the sweet flowers all the way from across the street yet the sweet smell did not over though your senses inside the restaurant. He walked in and sat down in the outside booths. A waiter appeared out of nowhere. "Good day Mr. Agostini. What may I get you and your companion?" "Two coffees."

The waiter nodded and disappeared from their sight. "You own this place?" "No, but they know I am powerful and could take them out of business." "So, you are a bully." He gave her a look saying that he was not amused.

Their coffee came just in time. "Thank you." She told the waiter with a smile. Nathanielano only lifted his hand and the waiter was gone again. She fixed her coffee before drinking it. "I didn't know your last name was Agostini. Tommaso is your father?"

"Yes." That was all he said. His hands drummed against the table. He only had to lift a finger and the waiter appeared again. "Two New York City Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Sandwiches." "What is your club's name?" She asked trying to break the silence. "It has no name yet. I'm opening it in a few months."

"Is anyone even looking for me?" She asked looking away from him. "No one has attempted to even look at what happened that night."

It broke her heart knowing that one even cared. She wiped a tear away as the food came to the table. They ate in silence. They were nearly finished when his phone rang. "Yes." "Fine." That was all he said before hanging up.

"What's wrong?" She asked seeing his expression. "Nothing, are you done?" He asked and she nodded. He threw a couple of bills on the table before getting up. As she follows him, she felt a sting in her neck. Bee sting. She rushed to Nathanielano and grabbed his arm. "I have a problem."

He looked at her and saw her face swelling up. "Bee sting." She told him. "Fuck, get in the car I'll drive you to the hospital." "It would be too late by then. The nearest hospital is forty minutes even if you speed, you'd still not make it." "How do you know this?" "I know exactly where we are. I lived here."

He pulled her into the club and. Laid her down on the lounge. "Calm your heart beating, I'll be right back." He rushed to the vault and got the syringe.

Her throat was nearly swelled shut. Her vision had gone black. She heard Nathanielano next to her. "I don't know if this will work. It will either stop your heart or save your life." He plunged the needle into her and injected the liquid into her.

She was not moving. "Come on." He said as he started CPR. He felt her give a small breath. She started breathing short breaths.

He took out his phone and called Miquel. "What do you want Nathanielano?" "Shut the fuck up. A bee stung Cathalina." "Fuck, fuck, fuck." "I gave her a full shot of the new drug we are testing." "Nathanielano that drug is pure heroin and pure cocaine mixed." "I fucking know that but it helped and she is breathing."