Accidentally swapped it

Note: Urarka will have a crush on Deku in this one and hate Bakugo

Urarka's POV
Today was the day that I promised Mina I would write Deku a confession letter.
I decided that I would write to letters. one for Deku, and for fun, one for Bakugo
Here are the letters:

Hi! it's me, Uraraka! I just wanted to tell you how special you are to me♡ I can't help but stare at how handsom you are. You may not have noticed, but I have a huge crush on you! I am in love with you!
Sincerely,
Uraraka Ochako♡♡

And for Bakugo's letter:

Dear, Fuckface, Why are you even here? With that personality you should drop out now. I mean, we all know who's better then you, your childhood friend. Just thought I should tell you to piss off. 
Uraraka Ochako :)

I put both letters in white envelops, they looked Identical! I gave them to Mina and told her which was which.

Mina's POV
Uraraka gave me her letters and even though she told me which was which, I'm still giving that love letter to Bakugo! Kacchako will happen!!
Anyway, I put the letters in their desks and walked back to the cafeteria. I wasn't sure what she originally wrote to Bakugo but, oh well!

Time skip
Bakugo's POV
Aizawa was taking a nap so we got some free time until class is over. I opened my desk to see some shitty letter..
I opened it and.....
What the hell?! Urarakas in love with me?! And she thinks I'm hot?! I couldn't help but blush at the thought.
I walked over to Roundface's desk.
"Oi, did you mean this?" I asked
        "Yep, every word!" She smiled
I blushed even more and just walked out of the classroom since class was over.

Deku's POV
I had a letter in my desk so I thought I should read it..
W-what..?? Does Uraraka hate me..? For the fifth time today I cried.
"Uraraka is this true?" I trembled as I walked over to her.
      "I actually wanted to write more but it was a small piece of paper." She smiled
I walked out of the classroom since class was over and just thought about why she would hate me so much.

Bakugo's POV
Did she really love me, Or was she just tricking me? It's probably a prank..Although, it might be nice for someone to love me...I never really experienced love with my mother...this could be different..
I smiled at the thought..Somebody loving me...
Except..I don't think Uraraka would like me. I thought she loved Deku.. Yeah, she wouldn't love me...I wish she would though..

Uraraka's POV
Both of Their reactions were kinda weird...Deku was crying while Bakugo ran out in embarrassment..
I asked Mina what happened and she told me that she switched them?!
"But why?! You knew which was which!"
     "Yeah, but you'd be great with Bakugo! Plus, you could just tell them you swapped it"
"I don't like Bakugo! He's annoying!" I yelled as I ran across the hallway, catching up to Bakugo.
     "Bakugo, we need to talk!"
"N-no just leave me alone!" He blushed
                  I then saw poor Deku.. "Deku we need to talk too!"
"I get Uraraka, you don't like me.." He cried
         I grabbed both of their arms and went ouside to the fountin.
"Okay, so I swapped your guy's letters...The love letter was meant for Deku while the hate letter was meant for Bakugo.."
"Oh.." Deku said, as he wiped away his tears
        "Fuck you" Bakugo said as he flipped me off

Bakugo's POV
Once she told us the mix up I walked home.. I guess she didn't love me... She hates me..
Nobody could love me..I should've known..
I touched my face to see myself...............crying..
Oh well...

Deku's POV
I'm relieved that she doesn't hate me, but now I got a bigger problem, Rejecting her!
Me and Uraraka walked home together.
"Sorry about that Deku-kun, I accidentally swapped it." Uraraka smiled while rubbing the back of her neck.
Hope you enjoyed!
I feel super bad for Bakugo but that's what had to happen..
Everybody give some love to Bakugo!♡♡♡♡
I will write more today, Just gonna publish these.