🍋Lemon AU🍋

Thank you Princess_Starry_Eyes for requesting!
Note: THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING LEMON, I'M VERY SORRY IF IT'S BAD.
Also there will be lemon!!!
No one's POV
Uraraka and Bakugo go on a lot of quests with each other. There the type of friends who playfully flirt with each other. They both think the other doesn't mean what they say,
But they're wrong.
Right now, Uraraka was invited to Prince Todoroki's palace so she was on her way to his kingdom. Uraraka was wearing a short white dress.
The palace was almost like an ice castle...it was very elegant and probably cost a lot of money.
Once she got to the entrance, she encountered a female knight.
"Hello! My name's Yaomomo, are you the girl who Prince Todoroki invited?" Yaomomo asked
"That'd be me! I'm Uraraka." Uraraka smiled as she entered the palace.
The inside was even more beautiful...white walls with beautiful crystal chandeliers and elegant long stairs.
Suddenly, Uraraka could see the handsom Prince Todoroki walk down the stair case.
"Uraraka, is it? I've been wanting to talk to you.." The prince said
"R-really? About what?" The girl asked
He walked over to her and lifted her chin, "I want you to be my wife." Todoroki stated.
Terror.
Utter terror was all she felt...
She wasn't ready to get married!
Especially not to a Prince!
She was in love with Bakugo..
But whatever the Prince wants..is what the Prince gets..
"B-but you don't even know me" she trembled as she backed away slowly
"What does that matter? There will be plenty of time to know each other after the wedding.
Oh, and this isn't a request, it's an order."
"No, No please! I can't marry you! Please!" Uraraka begged
"You don't have a choice..Once I'm king, I'm gonna show my dear old dad where he'll be for the rest of his life..in jail."
He then grabbed her hand "I want to see you in your wedding dress"
"No, I won't let some rebellious prince force me to marry him!" Uraraka yelled as she ran out of the castle doors. She ran as fast as she could, out of the village.
She then ran into the forest..where her friend's cave was.
If anyone found out that she was in love with the dragon prince...she'd be in big trouble, becaue it was forbidden.
Bakugo wasn't an actual prince, but he was able to tame dragons so he was known as the dragon prince. Having dragons were strictly prohibited in the village. And the villagers wanted to kill Bakugo's dragon, so he set half the village on fire.. and ever since then, Bakugo was forbidden to go near the village..and forbiddened to marry any of the villagers.
She arrived to only see Bakugo's dragon.
"Hi, Kirishima! Have you seen your friend, Katsuki?"
All of a sudden, she felt rough arms around her waist and lifted her.
"-Ah!"
"Hey, Pink cheeks. What are you doing here? And what's with the fancy clothing?" The Blondie asked
He put her down and made her face towards him...she was crying..
"Why the hell are you crying?!" Bakugo yelled, he hated when Uraraka cried.
"I-I was invited to the Prince's palace a-and he said that I had to marry him...I yelled at him and now I'll probably spend the rest of my life in jail!" She began to cry on his chest.
He stroked her hair to calm her down as she sobbed on him.
"That's it. You're staying with me, dammit." Bakugo muttered
"Oh, Katsuki! Thank you" she smiled as she wiped her tears away.

Time skip to night
Bakugo and Uraraka finished their dinner and were just sitting by the fire, enjoying each other's company.
They were sitting across from each other and were just joking about some crazy shit that's happened in the past.
"So..Where will I be sleeping?"Uraraka asked..
"*sigh* guess you'll just have to sleep in my bed" Bakugo muttered
Uraraka blushed at the thought..sleeping with Bakugo....and what they could do..or what he'd do to her....She wanted Bakugo to touch her everywhere..
"Why are you so red?" Bakugo asked as he interrupted her thoughts
"Nothing! It's nothing! I'm gonna take a bath in the waterfall this cave was very huge so there was a lot of stuff inside. That's how a waterfall could fit, if that makes since.
She went to the waterfall and began to strip except she left on her bra and panties, just in case. The waterfall wasn't to close so Bakugo couldn't see her.
She then washed herself.

With Bakugo
He couldn't stop thinking about her...
She was wearing this beautiful short dress....he just wanted to take it off....and see what was underneath....
He decided to go to the waterfall, she's probably done by now or so he thought.
He walked over and-don't worry, Uraraka was facing the wall, you could only see her backside-and saw her..
She glanced over and saw him. "K-KATSUKI WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!" She yelled as she hid behind a rock.
Bakugo was a blushing mess....
He took off his cape and walked over to the rock. "Here, take this to cover up"
She wrapped it around herself and it actually covered her pretty well...which dissapointed the boy..he was hoping to get a glimpse of what she her body looked like stripped.
Bakugo then did something, surprising.
Uraraka was about to walk away when he yanked her over to him.
"Uh, Katsuki? What are you doing?"
He lifted her chin and whispered into her ear "You know, I don't think I want you to cover up.. I think you look much better undressed."
"W-what?"
"Isn't it Obvious? I want to be more then friends." He muttered
"R-really? I feel the same way."
She blushed and before she could react, she was pinned to a nearby wall.
"Do you want to do this?" He asked if she didn't, it'd be pretty embarrassing.
She pulled him closer to kiss him, "Yes"
Bakugo then lead her to his bedroom.
The bedroom had nothing in it, just a kings sized bed.
How Uraraka feels about this:
She was still unsure if this was a dream..and if it were to be a dream, she never wants to wake up...
She was also a little bit nervous...she's never done this before......
They went to the bedroom.
He pushed her on the bed and began to crawl to her.
He began to kiss her neck.
"K-katsuki..I've never done this before.."
"Don't worry, I'll be gentle.." he continued
He then started to kiss her lips bringing his tongue right into her mouth.. Uraraka couldn't help but moan..
"Mmm~~"
As he was kissing her, Bakugo began to take of the cape he lended her to see her black laced bra and panties to match.
Uraraka tried to cover her body since she was insecure.. but Bakugo immediately pulled her hand away.
"Why are you trying to cover yourself? You look great." The boy whispered as he began to kiss her neck again.
"Mmnn~" Uraraka let out a moan.
He then moved to her shoulder to unclasp her bar.. and then threw it on the floor..
"Take off your pants.." Uraraka muttered as she took of her panties.
Bakugo took off his pants and his boxers..
Uraraka looked worried.
"It's okay, I'll go slow.." Bakugo said reassuringly.
He then began to go inside her.

"Ahhh!~ Katsuki~~~~"
He continued to go in out which made her moan even harder.
"Ochako~ Ngh~~" Bakugo let out a very loud moan.
"Katsuki~~ we should stop~~"
"Just let me have a few more minutes"
"O-okay~~Ngh~~" She moaned.
He then pulled out and rested on top of her, careful not to crush her.
"Alright, I'm done.." he smiled
He sat up to see Uraraka, looking very tired.
"I'll let you get some rest..." he said as he pulled the covers over the two and began to cuddle her.
"Katsuki?"
"Hm?"
"Can we be together?"
He kissed the top of her forehead "I'll take you on a date tommorow, then we can be together"
And then they both fell asleep.
This was my first smut..was it good?
If not, any ways I could improve?
Thank you for reading!
Should I do more One shots like this?