11

I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and went to the window. I saw the leaves turning brown "I guess it is around fall now." I say before willow comes rushing into the room almost tripping "Asher is back!" She announced before running out of the room excited. 

I got dressed and then went outside of my room to see cloud on the couch waiting for me " Are Asher and willow outside?" I asked the wolf he nodded and we went outside willow was questioning Asher "what gods are you friends with? " um...I guess-" " do you have a crush on any of them? " willow cut Asher off "i..uh..." Asher looked nervous blushing a bit he seemed uncomfortable " willow stop bothering him! " I told the Dragon "oops sorry" willow said and Asher looked relieved that he didn't have to answer any questions "how about we go check out what's going on with the wolf pack?" I ask "yeah!" Willow answers jumping up excited 

When we got to where the wolf pack was before cloud started sniffing around to find out where they went. his ears perked up and started to follow a scent motioning for us to follow him we followed him to a clearing in the woods where I saw tons of wolves around. I heard cloud bark to a wolf that was on the top of a rock in the middle of the wolf camp. I recognized the wolf as frost and saw her turn her head and notice us before leaping off of the rock and walking towards us. I waved hello and she nodded at me before her and cloud started talking to each other in barks and then frost motioned for us to follow her and she led us into the middle of the camp. 

I could see a stream running through the clearing and caves scattered around the camp. frost climbed up the rock and howled and I saw the wolves starting to go towards the middle of the camp and sitting down. frost said something to them before looking at us then the wolves started to come towards us curious. "willow I think I'm going to have to borrow your neckalace again." I said " ok! " willow said taking off the neckalace and handing it to me. 

A brown wolf  with black markings came up to me and bowed it's head so I could put the necklace on it. I slipped the neckalace on. " greetings my name is reed I'm the pack healer it's nice to meet you all. i'm one of the youngest wolfs in the pack other than the pups. I hope we can get to know each other better. " he glanced at willow during the last sentence and she suddenly looked nervous instead of her normal excited self and she looked at her claws fidgeting a bit. Reed then looked back at me and bowed his head so I could take the neckalace off. I took the neckalace off and he then turned around and walked off swishing his tail behind him.

Next clover walked up and bowed her head and I slipped the neckalace on. "you already know who I am but I'm the beta of the pack and a close friend to frost if you have any questions about the pack then feel welcome to ask me." She bowed her head again and I took off the neckalace. The next wolf was grey with a scar across the top of its muzzle and on its cheek it bowed it's head and I slipped on the neckalace. "hello I'm creek the pack omega I make the plans and strategies for the camp and hunting I'm kinda like frost's advisor. If you need anything around camp then ask me. " creek bowed her head and I slipped the neckalace off.

A smaller wolf with light yellow fur and a scratch on its ear came up to me and bowed it's head and I slipped the neckalace on. "My name is daisy I'm the pack delta the lowest rank. I'm not as strong or smart as the other wolves but I'm very nice and love to help around the camp. Hopefully we'll all be good friends." She bowed her head and I took off the neckalace.

This pattern continued with the rest of the wolves introducing themselves. It was the afternoon now and so we decided to go back to the house to eat lunch I gave willow the neckalace back and we walked back but the whole walk back she was silent and seemed to be in her own world.

When we got back to the house I made some sandwiches and sat down at the table placing the sandwiches on the table. We all ate and after willow turned and started to leave to go her room. "Willow, you don't want to play a game with us? " I asked the Dragon "no I think I'm just going to go take a nap." She answered " you sure? " I asked again "yeah" she said "ok then" I said before she went to her room I then turned to cloud confused but he looked just as confused as me "she's acting weird." I said " maybe she's just growing up? Dragons do grow up alot faster. " Asher said cloud looked at me and it seemed like he was saying or she has a crush " or maybe both... " I said it was silent for a bit before I broke the silence " now who wants to play uno!?" 

Author's note:

I'M BBAAAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!!! Finally I have the time to write more and I have more books planned other than this one. One of them is going to be about my real life and is about the funny and cool and sometimes sad things that happen in it. So yeah...