Chapter 11: A New Distraction

Previously:
   After a while of walking at the park, a dog came up to me. I bent down to pet it, and couldn't help but notice it's collar and leash. "What's your name?" I said in a sweet voice to the fluffy white dog. The tag on the collar had the name 'Haru' imprinted on it. "So your name is Haru~ so, Haru, where did you come from? Do you have an owner, huh?" I said.
    "Haru!" I heard a male voice shouting the dog's name. He ran up to me. "Thank you so much for finding him. Should I buy you coffee?" He told me, now bent down petting Haru along with me. "Sure. Why not?" I replied with a smile, and he smiled back.

"By the way, my name is Beomsoo."

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

*At The Coffee Shop*
      "What would you like to order?" The waiter asked. "Umm.. I think I'll just have a cup of coffee." I replied and set the menu back on the table. The waiter turned to Beomsoo, "and for you, sir?" He put the menu down before replying. "I'll have the same." The waiter picked up the menus from the table. "It'll be out in a few minutes." And with that he left.
     "Okay then. Tell me something about you." Beomsoo said and leaned closer to me. "About me? Hmm.. let's see.." I took a second to think. There wasn't really anything interesting about me, and I couldn't tell a stranger about Jungkook. "Well.. I like dogs... umm.. my favorite color is blue.. and I love coffee." I said. He sat properly in his seat again. "Well then I made a right choice by bringing you here." He smiled at me. There was something about his smile that was so sweet and heartwarming. I think we could be friends, and he could possibly be a distraction from my problems.

*30 Minutes Later - Beomsoo POV*
      We stood outside the coffee shop, I admired her beauty as she thanked me. "Beomsoo? Are you okay?" She asked worried. "Oh! Yeah, I'm fine. I just spaced out." She smiled. "Well then, I should get going." She bent down to pet Haru. "Let me walk you you home!"  I blurted out without thinking. She looked up at me and stood up. "Sure~ Let's go." She began walking.

*At The Apartment - Jungkook POV*
     Y/N has been out for a long time. Is she okay? Should I go look for her? Just as I looked out the window, I saw Y/N walk up with a guy that seemed familiar, but I couldn't quite pinpoint where I've seen him. I brushed the thought away. What was more important, was why the hell was he with Y/N?! 
     They walked up to the door, and I could hear their conversation.

"Thanks for walking me, Beomsoo."

"No problem, Princess"

"I told you not to call me that on the way here!"

"I'll never stop. Princess~"

"Yah!"

"Okay, okay. I'll call you tomorrow. Maybe we can go on a walk in the park."

"Sure. And let's hope you don't loose Haru again."

"Sure."

"Okay then! Bye Beomsoo!"

"Bye, Princess~"

"Yah!"

    With that, Y/N walked in and I could feel my blood boiling. "Oh. Hey, Jungkook." She said. "You look mad.. what's wrong?" I just glared at her and left to my room, slamming the door.
    I know I was wrong to do that, but I'm mad. How is Y/N so close to me, but yet so far? I can feel her slipping away.. She used to never go meet other guys.. What's happening to us? How did I ruin our relationship this much? We were such close friends..

To Be Continued...

this-infires-me  made fan art for both books!! And I just wanted to say thank you, love!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜
She is a really nice person, and I couldn't be more grateful I have nice people like you all reading my books!!

Fanart for 'Gone'

Fanart for 'YOU'