Chapter 1, Straw Hat Models

Underneath the surface of the earth, two green trolls who were both named Dude seemed to be quite bored with their lives and were looking for something to spice things up. Dude turned towards Dude and said, 

     "Dude, after all the success of our first novel, 'The story of maple,' Things have started to get really boring down here Dude." Dude looked over at him and said, 

     "I agree Dude, it was really fun to troll those humans too, and ended up creating a hilarious story Dude! Humans are so stupid that all we need to do in order to make a funny story, is throw some weird, stupid, and wacky conflict at them. They pretty much write the comedy themselves Dude!"

      "I agree Dude, humans are pretty stupid. If we are going to write another story, however, we will need to make the conflict 10 times goofier. People thought our previous work was ridiculous, so we need to exceed their expectations."

      "I agree Dude, matching expectations always leaves people with an unsatisfied vibe when it comes to entertainment. For this reason, it is essential we must always be 10 times more than what the audience is expecting."

      "What do you think we should do Dude?" Dude and Dude both sat there in silence for a while until eventually, Dude came up with a brilliant plan.

     "Dude! I just thought of the most awesome idea ever!" 

     "What is it, Dude?!" 

     "We will make a hat, a hat so awesome that any human who ever lays their eyes on it will become a slave to it!" 

     "That's a great idea Dude! Just imagine an entire world breaking out into chaos all because of one really awesome hat Dude!" 

     "Yeah Dude, it is a really original idea too!"

      "Original concepts are the most important thing while writing new media these days. It is the only way for people to remember it Dude!" Screamed Dude. 

     "Yeah Dude, the way things are run these days, people are sucked up with so much content that it is really hard to stand out. I believe creating a story about a hat will be extremely engaging Dude! Who wouldn't want to read a story about a hat!"

     After that, Dude and Dude went out to create this brand-new hat of death to troll the humans above.

     Up above on the surface of the earth, lied a beat-up looking house with a massive pickup truck sitting in the driveway. Loud rap music from the anime 'One Piece' could be heard blasting through a record player inside. 

     Inside of the garage, a macho Dude named Jason was lifting a massive dumbbell as he tried to muscle up and become the greatest Shonen protagonist who ever lived. Suddenly, he heard a beeping sound coming from his pocket. 

     He reached down and pulled out a cellular phone. After booting it up to a screensaver featuring a ripped, shirtless picture of the anime character Sanji. He noticed one new message has been added by a moderator on his discord server.

      He opened it up and thought, Who the barnacle is this new moderator! I don't remember adding anyone named Dude to my staff!" There seemed to be a picture attached to a message reading,

     "holy stinking super-crap guys! You all need to check out this hat! It is awesome!"

     Underneath the post, there seemed to be many replies featuring these comments.

    "Bro! No way! That hat is awesome!"

    "I think I just found out why I was sent to this world! It was to find this hat! It is awesome!"

    "I need this hat bro!"

     Jason was really confused with these strange comments. 

     Is this a joke? Maybe the new meme of the internet or something? I realize meme humor is all about being as weirdly wacky as possible, but this is just another level of stupidity! How do you even come up with this stuff!"

     Eventually, the curiosity was just too much. He had to take a look. As he glared into the picture, he felt a creepy vibe running down his toe.

      Holy barnacle bro! That hat is awesome! How the sponge can I get my hands on this beautiful, life-changing hat!" Jason noticed some text at the bottom of the hat. It read,

    "You want my Hat, you can have it! I left the entire thing in one place! Now you just have to find it!"

    Jason realized at this moment he needed to get his hands on that hat! He knew from the depths of his heart he must find a crew and set off to find that hat. He left his garage, ran out in front of his house, and screamed,

     "I'm gonna be king of the models!"

     This marked the beginning of the great fashion era!