Chapter 9, The New Authors

Underneath the surface of the earth, Dude and Dude were making out with each other when all of a sudden, Maple summoned in front of them. Dude and Dude turned towards him. Dude said, 

     "Go away Maple, we are busy right now."

      Maple grew an angry expression across his face. 

     "Look Maple, If you really want to do something, go slaughter some more humans or something." Dude turned towards Dude and leaned in for another kiss.

     Maple pounced towards them and shoved Dude into Dude's chest. 

     "Hey! What was that for!" Screamed Dude. 

     Maple's claws started to grow bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger.

      He now has claws the same size as them both. He reached out towards Dude and sliced him into 3 large chunks. Dude screamed in terror as he tried to escape.

      After slipping across Dudes' blood, Dude fell to the floor. Maple's claws deflated back to their original size as he walked over towards him.

     "No! Maple! Wait!" Screamed Dude, but it was too late. Maple slowly crept over to him and sliced his face in half. THE END.

                                                                                     ****

     "Do you think it worked?" Asked Harold. 

     "All we can do is hope." Responded Drop.

     Dude had a large smile across his face as he looked over towards Dude. 

     "Check this out, Dude! They think they killed us!" Another copy of the story of maple lied in Dude's hands as he showed Dude the new text that materialized across the page. 

     "That's pretty funny Dude, I wonder what's going to happen after they read this!" Replied Dude.

                                                                                    ****

     Drops' eyes grew wide as She looked up from the book. 

     "What is it?" Asked Mita. 

     "The page just filled with more content without me writing anything!" She flipped around the book and showed the new content. 

     "No way!" screamed Harold as he looked stunned at the pages of the novel. 

     "It seems this is an entry from Dude and Dude themselves!" Replied Drop. 

     "I see, seems this war is going to be a lot harder than we first anticipated it would be." She said.

      "Should have seen it coming, The reason we were all sent here was to help tell a story, after all, imagine how bad of an ending it would have been it was that easy." Said Mita. Drop responded, 

     "Yeah, your right. It was pretty ignorant of us to think it would be that easy. Seems we will need to come up with a better plan"