Chapter 7, Death

After several months of preparation, Jason, Mida, and 10,000 people from many different fandoms all positioned themselves around area 51.  They were hoping of getting their hands on the hat that could destroy them all. 

     They set up at 12:00 pm and were armed with many great weapons such as 10-foot-long pickaxes, mecha bots, and some really powerful Yu-Gi-Oh cards. They all seemed to be carrying snail-shaped walkie-talkies around their waists as well. The raid will take place at 7:00 in the morning. The tension in the air was incredibly strong.

     The time was 5:00 in the morning. A huge beam of light summoned above the base, and momentarily blinded every participant in the raid. As the light slowly dimmed, a figure appeared floating above their heads.

      At first, the figure looked like a naked man. But on closer inspection, there seemed to be some maple colored cat ears above his head, and a tail coming out of his butt. A muffled voice formed from the phone alongside everyone's waist.

     "Everyone retreat! It's a trap! I repeat! Retreat immediately, It is a trap!"

     A huge explosion of orange light started to gradually expand across the male figure. Screams could be heard from all around the base as they all ran to their safety. Faces were melting, fur-suits were burning, Yu-Gi-Oh cards were being eradicated. The plan became a nightmare.

     As Jason ran away, he could feel the light burning through his back as screams came from all directions. The light grabbed ahold of his foot and melted it off. Cries of pain could be heard as the light overtook his body. 

     Nobody was to make it out alive. Mida was overtaken by the light while trying to grab ahold of a girl and save her life. The girl was running in the wrong direction screaming 

     "At last! humanoid cats are the real deal!"  This became the day Mida, Jason and many of their supporters died in battle trying to save the world. 

     Darkness flowed through their eyes as they drifted off to sleep. So this is the end? Jason thought. His mind went to rest and he lost consciousness.

                                                                                ****

     Jasons' eyes slammed open. Looking down, he noticed himself floating in mid-air with nothing but white beneath him. He looked around himself and all he saw was lots more white until suddenly, a huge grey goat-like figure holding a massive pole sized pencil summoned before him. 

     "Greetings." said the goat. "You are now dead."  Jason looked up at the goat.

      "Where is this, who are you? Am I about to become an Esikai, protagonist?!" He asked.

     "I am the creator of your world. The humans, trolls, and spirits of this universe were all created by me." Said the goat. 

     "I have summoned you, and many others who were written down in Dude and Dudes tales to continue your journey in taking down Dude and Dude." He said. 

"Your universe was created for the same reason I was. To tell great stories. Just like how Dude and Dude are writing about you, I am writing about them. I offer you one more chance to take down Dude and Dude once and for all."