Ch. 1

Summary

Everyone has 2 unique marks - one identical one they share with their soulmate and the other they share with their greatest enemy. Some people are special and only have 1 mark because their greatest enemy is also their soulmate. Your soulmate's thoughts about you appear in writing only you can see on your wrist.

Ch 1

Zon has only one mark, a small crescent moon on his left ear. At first he was slightly nervous that his worst enemy was also his soulmate but over the years he has come to terms with it. Mostly due to the fact his best friend, Tutor also had only one mark. Tutors mark was hidden on his right hip so he had no idea when he met his soulmate and enemy. At first Fighter and Tutor hated each other, but eventually everything worked out and the two are happily dating. Fighter and Tutors now loving relationship enabled Zon to get over his fear of loving his enemy. But, due to the fact that Fighter and Tutor didn't know they were soulmates until they had resolved their conflicts it inspires Zon to hide his soulmate mark so he can meet his soulmate without the pressure of knowing your soulmates. Zon doesn't think he's met his soulmate yet because no thoughts have appeared on his wrist yet. 

Zon was walking home one night when he heard something weird.

"Saifah?? Is that you" He asked walking towards him. He had seen Saifah a few times briefly as he was a friend of Tutors, but had never met him officially. Just then his girlfriend, Faii stepped out. Saifah was making out with his girlfriend?? WHAT THE FUCK. Zon was fuming. He approached Saifah angrily.

"What the hell dude! You knew we were seeing each other," Zon shoved Saifah.

"What no, dude I swear-" Saifah tried to deny that he knew they were together, "I thought she was single! She came onto me."

Faii quickly left the scene. Zon approached Saifah attempting to shove him again when he suddenly lost his balance. He fell towards Saifah when suddenly their lips met. Zons eyes widened in surprise. He quickly pulled away. He tried to get some words out but he couldn't form a coherent sentence. Zon, still pissed at Saifah stormed away in a huff, leaving Saifah still very confused. Zon was in such a hurry to get away that it wasn't until he was in his room that he realized he got his soulmates first thought about him.

Damn, he's cute when he's angry

Zon looked at the writing first at confusion then slight anger. He was NOT cute when he was angry. How dare they think that. But who saw him on his way out of the parking garage? Or maybe it was earlier when he was walking through the university? He had no idea. Well at least his soulmate knows who he is now he thought. Then as an afterthought he realized this meant he was going to meet his worst enemy soon.

Zon didn't have much time to dwell on these thoughts though, as Zol burst into his room.

"ZON!" She squealed, "I just saw you and Saifah! I can't believe you didn't tell me!"

"What no-" Zon tried to interrupt, but Zol just kept talking.

"You guys are so cute!!!!! I ship it! #Mii2" She squealed again before running out of the room.

"Oii noo" Zon whined, but it was already to late, Zol had left the room. Oh no, Zon realised. If his sister had caught them who else had been there and seen them? Zon got into bed as these stressful thoughts raced through his head. He tossed and turned before finally falling asleep.