Academy of mystery

As if you have to be normal, I thought in my mind. I was walking on the corridor searching for my class and just thinking that it's quite hard to find something in this gigantic palace.

Because I wasn't looking where I was going I bumped into a cute little girl. She was little, probably not over 5'4. She had long blonde hair and looked lost.

-Sorry, are you ok? I should have looked where I was going, I said reaching for her hand to help her get up.

-I'm fine, it's nothing, I am Layla Price.

-I'm Lev Stewart, nice to meet you, Layla, I said with a smile on my face.

-OOOOHHH you must be ThAT Lev!!!! she said almost shouting

-Errrr..... do you know me from somewhere? I said surprised

-No, I mean I heard about you from the news. It's quite a popular topic, about the phenomenon boy.

-If you are you going to make fun of me too, I should go...

-Oh noo, noo I wasn't going to make fun of you!

-I wanted to meet you...because, well I think you are special, not weird. I never heard of someone like you to have such an unusual word and no power. My word is clever and I can help people using my brain but a lot of people hate me because I talk too much.

-Oh well nice to meet you and I don't mind if you talk too much, I like to chat. I said with a warm smile on my face. 

-We should search for our class said Layla with a nervous look on her face.

-What class are you in Layla? I am in class 5 with professor Darim.

-OH, what a coincidence I am in class 5 too.

I saw Aaron looking for me in front of our class. He was a little tense. I laughed in my mind.

-LEV! I searched for you in this whole gigantic academy, he said very pissed looking at my face and started to realize that Layla was just near me.

-Oh hi, I am Aaron nice to meet you umm?

-Layla, Layla Price.

Class started just then and professor Darim invited us to join in the class. I sat next to Aaron, very close to professor Darim. He was a young teacher. He gave us a little scary expression but he seemed to be a cool professor. He was taller than me, had green eyes, white hair, and a slender body. He looked very relaxed when teaching us about the academy.

-This building that we are standing in is very close to three hundred years old. As you know a quite long time ago, Acvazim appeared. He was the first holder of a word and a power. We are not sure about what word he possessed but he started to give other people words. He probably had very strong power and his power never appeared again. He was the founder of this academy. He wanted to build this academy to help other word holders and maintain peace. You will learn here all the history about us and how to control your powers. You might find even your predecessor that had your word and learn to improve.

There is a small chance I will be able to find out who I am and why I am different than others.

-Lev Stewart said professor Darim, please tell me about yourself, I heard about the phenomenon boy and I was quite curious about your situation.

All my classmates were looking at me scanning me and started whispering. Oh, I hate all of my classmates already. I was nervous and almost starting to shout but I felt Aarons hand on my arm and I calmed down knowing he was having my back.

-Professor, I am not special at all, I just happen to have an unusual word and no power discovered. I said with my voice calmer, cause on the inside I was boiling. Seeing this Aaron started boiling too and in just a moment everyone was quiet and paying attention to Darim.