Secrets and lies

Without so much effort I returned to Mrs. Hattaway, Aaron, and Layla after I left Blackout into his spacious paddock. He seemed very caring when I was around, despite what Mrs. Hattaway told me.

- Aaron, you seem to have a new friend too! said Mrs. Hattaway looking at the silver tail.

-His name is Roke and he is quite lazy sometimes but he is loyal and can be energetic if he is excited. You should take care of him, he is a very loyal silver tail, said Mrs. Hattaway smiling.

-I will come on Roke we should get going, Aaron was radiating and he wasn't afraid anymore of silver tails.

-Okay, Layla, you can enter with Bluestorm but I think that she already likes you since she didn't choose anyone else.

Layla was slowly approaching Bluestorm but she seemed already clingy since she was looking very curious at her. Bluestorm started to play with her hand and after that Layla just left us and let Bluestorm into her paddock.

-Okay, kids let's go back to the academy, you should focus on your remaining classes and give your best at everything. She was smiling and seemed like a nice professor. I was happy since I met not just one nice professor but two on the same day and I know they will help us at every step.

We returned to our academy and discovered I had a history class. I love our world's history since it was very exciting, to hear out how Acvazim gave all the people words and powers. It was a mystery who I was but I know Darim will help me find out.

-Layla, Aaron who is the professor that is teaching us history? I don't know his name. I am excited about this class since I love history.

-I think his name is Kanaja Merif and I heard he is quite strict. I don't think I will like him, I have a bad feeling, Layla seemed like she wasn't so interested in history but she was smart and I looked up to be someday on her level. She was kind and she didn't make fun of me, she and Aaron are the only ones that were nice to me.

-Lev, why are you smiling? It is creepy if you smile like that all of a sudden.

-Eh..., what? "What? Did I smile?"

-You were smiling Lev said Aaron and laughing just because I was confused.

-Okay, whatever, let's go if he is a strict professor then we must be at least in class at the right time, if not he will remember us and it is not to our advantage.

-Haha, Lev, this was so diplomatic, talk a little more friendly, it is like you suddenly changed into a man. Aaron was laughing his lungs out and Layla was smiling shy until we were in front of our class.

-We have four minutes until that boring history will ruin my mood...Aaron hated history since he said it was boring and that he lives now, not in the past.

-Well not everyone is like Lev, said Layla you can tell after what faces our colleagues are making. Our colleagues were somehow bored at the same time, they wanted that professor to come and to leave real quick.

-It is not so bad and you don't have to do anything, just to listen and note on your pad important ideas.

-Well, that seems VERY BORING I mean who the hell likes to listen to history? We should concentrate the most on our abilities and what we can do to improve ourselves. This is more important than what happened one hundred years ago. I like learning anything but some things never make sense for me. Layla seemed very mature when talking like that but on the other hand, Aaron was already almost asleep just by hearing her speak.

I was shacking Aaron's arm when the professor entered our classroom and presented himself.

-Good afternoon students! I am professor Kanaja Merif and from today I will teach you the history of our world and our country.