Hiding in the dark

Most of us are afraid of what is hiding into the dark, not of the dark.

Just working up seeing Aaron's slept face would probably raise your moral. Today is another day into this academy and we all are looking forward to learning and discovering new things.

I got out of my bed, looking at my reflection into the mirror and brushing my teeth nervous. I was still the same tall, good looking weird boy that I have always been. My grades have always been high but we shall see what will happen if I will not study enough.

In the meantime somewhere not so far away deep into the dark, a great enemy was rising and preparing for revenge. He was determined to win.

-Juniper, are you going to do that?

-No master I was just hoping to find a great scenario and how to enter the academy undiscovered.

-No need to worry, those weak dumb professors won't sense your presence, neither their unprepared students.

-We are more powerful than them and we shall see if someone will be brave and powerful enough to stop me. Acvazim's reincarnation must be somewhere close, he is the only target.

Just like that from the shadow, a new enemy was rising and the world would not be the same.

This is the begging of the hard war that will shatter their peaceful world.

Sorry for this not so long chapter but I will try to write as much as possible and make this a great book.

I will probably update tomorrow and I hope I will make that chapter interesting.

Have a nice day and take care of yourself.