2

"Sungie guess what!"

"What"

"I got us Into an after school meet up with chan" Felix smirked

"REALLY OH MY GOSH I CANT WAIT"

"HE'S BRINGING MINHO TOO ISNT THAT EXCITING!"

Well yes bu-"

"He said to meet at the coffee shop down the road, it's going to be great" Felix dragged the boy out of school with a skip in his step.

"I'm surprised how you are so excited too"

"Oh well... I just like to hang out with new friends is all" Felix looked down shyly causing Jisung too coo

"Lixie you are too cute, come on let's go get some hot men"

...

As they opened the café door the boys were instantly hit with an overwhelming scent of coffee.

"Channie" Felix squealed as soon as he saw the boy running over to give him a hug

"Woah where did this come from?"

"I'm not sure I just thought you could use one" Felix giggled before separating himself from Chan to sit on the seat opposite.

"So I guess you guys have already met my boyfriend chan"

Boyfriend...

"Oh Chan is your boyfriend... isn't that sweet" Jisung smiled, although you could tell he was upset.

"Don't worry sungie, there are plenty  of fish in the sea" Felix whispered giving the boy a reassuring smile

"So how long you guys been dating?" Felix spoke to the couple

"Around a year actually" minho thought

"Oh how did we not know about it?" Jisung asked "surely we would have heard at school"

"Well" taking Chan's hand " we prefer to keep that stuff a secret"

"Oh I see" Jisung smiled and Felix smiled as well.

"Let's order shall we?" Chan broke the akward tension.

"Yeah"

The waitress came over and they began to order.

"I'll have a iced Americano please" minho spoke first

"Yeah actually I'll have one too" Chan copied minho

"I'll have a chocolate milkshake"

"Can I have the same as him please" felix copied jisungs order.

"Lixie you always copy me why do you never get your own drink"

"That's cuz you always get the one I want, i would have got strawberry but I'm not quirky enough for that" Felix whined putting his head on jisungs shoulder.

"Its Ok, next time tho we need to get you your own drink" Jisung teased ruffling Felix's hair surfacing a giggle from him.

The drinks came and the four of them talked a lot. What confused Felix is he was getting 'odd' looks from Chan. He shrugged it off it wasn't that important.

...

"I can't believe both minho and Chan have a boyfriend, heck they are boyfriends" Jisung whined as they walked back home.

"It sucks, doesn't mean you can't steal minho though"

"No I don't think so, i'd rather stead Chan" he wiggled his eyebrows

"Pffft whatever" Felix rolled his eyes before speed walking a bit

Hah I'd like to see you try

"Felix, Felix are you ok?"

"Huh? What sorry?"

"Oh it's just usually you are very happy? Are you feeling alright" Jisung put his hand up against Felixs forhead to check his temperature.

"Oh I'm fine" Felix  smiled giving Jisung a reassuring tap

"Oh you just looked kinda blank." Jisung straightened up a little and took a breath "you do know if you have a problem you can talk to me. Right?"

"Yes of course sungie, I just zoned out no biggie"

"Ummm ok then" Jisung shrugged before continuing down the road, Felix following shortly after.

...

"Hey mom I'm home" Felix was met with silence

What was I thinking, of course she won't be home

Felix sighed as he walked up to his bedroom. Slumping down he pulled out his phone to check messages.

A notification popped up that sparked his interest so he clicked on it.

Minho

17,888 likes

17,888 likes

Enjoyed coffee with channie today, love you bae <3

Felix stared at the post looking at the picture carefully.

Something had to change

tick tock tick tock