Important.

(To those who read my first A/N, I have good & bad news to announce)

First of all, thank you.

Thank you for the 2k reads, it's insane how in a span of a few months this story has reached that height.

I have put everything into bringing this story alight and I'm forever grateful for everyone for bringing it alive.

Then, I must apologize, months without notices and updates, it's been rough lately and I feel the story has ended on it's own, I know I posted an AN saying it's not over, but after reading the last chapter posted, it felt right to end it there.

Dunkirk is a big part of me and I'm glad to have shared this with everyone but right now, maybe in the near future I can write an additional one or two chapters, maybe three, but right now, the story has come to a close.

I am working on a story that is completely my own and I hope for it to be up this week.

Again, thank you. It means the world to me.

xxx

dedicated to A.

your eyes are as blue as the ocean, it is chaotically tranquil and quietly wild traversing through the skies and waves with you, you have brought stars to the veil of the darkest of nights and brought a haunting melody into my soul.

i love you the most.