4. The Noise Which Called Me

IM NOT CHANGING THE CHAPTER ART

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

'I can hear you,

And I'll come.

Some looks for trouble, while others won't.

There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day

And ignore your noises which I wish could go away...'

ع˖⁺ ⋆ ୭ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

(y/n) uses her motorcycle to go around the city, she's not a very popular girl or the most beautiful. To be honest she's average and normal, just like everybody else. She doesn't stand out or achieve anything cool. (y/n) is just... Average.

'I'm finally here.'

She parked her motorcycle near the woods, store it near the forest and grab her flashlight. She also brought a stun gun that belongs to her dad. Now, going into the forest alone is not very uncommon here. Licensed veteran hunters go here from time to time to hunt animals. But that doesn't happen very often, and to get a permission to hunt usually has a month cool down. The town people wanted to preserve the beautiful life in the forest, but those also means no camping without a written agreement or hold any private events.

(y/n)'s flashlight is shining into the darkness. She got scared for a moment, but go ahead inside anyways.

There's nothing special here, just trees, animals, bird's nests and many holes in the tree where the squirrels live. She is getting scared and cold, but she can't back off now. She has seen this forest in her dreams not just once but three times in a row, though the difference is that this forest has no gate or anything like that.

'I'm starting to regret my decisions, but I'm already here.'

ع˖⁺ ⋆ ୭ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Little did (y/n) know that she's being watched over. The monster that people call Siren Head is blending with the tree; he's not making any noises right now because he's on a stealth mode. Once (y/n) has finally gone even deeper inside the woods, he can finally start to hunt her down. He went through so much trouble just to fish the girl outside her home. He gave her nightmares and even visited her twice.

Oh that first dream you had? It's real.

And the police siren noise your father heard a few days ago? Yeah it's the same monster.

The repetitive nightmares has finally lead (y/n) to this forest.

He continue to follow her into the woods, as (y/n)'s legs start to grow tired, she sit down and drink some water to relieve her dry throat. Siren Head is hiding right behind her, between the tall trees. The unsuspecting (y/n) didn't know the monster is right behind her until it's too late.

'Skkkrr—krrrttt..krrrrt...'

"Hm?" (y/n) grabbed her flashlight and start flashing it around to see if she's being followed. Once she turns around, oh the horrors in her eyes.

'The sound he's making...'

When awake, Siren Head will emit snippets of music, emergency alert messages, air raid sirens, imitations of people's voices, and radio chatter. But right now, all (y/n) can hear is faint radio chatters, inaudible sounds she can't seem to grasp or understand.

(y/n) turn around and quickly make a dash outside the forest. She saw it! All those nightmares! All those terrible dream! All of it! It's real! It's all made and transmitted to her as a bait so she will go here and fall into his obvious trap!

But her legs are already tired from all the walking. She start to make some turns here and there to avoid backtracking and a possible way for him to find her. But after running for so long, she finally stopped and sit down under a tree, closing her mouth and nose to avoid making even the smallest noise as possible...

She can hear the monster approaching. That static noise...

Let's just hope he doesn't see her.

_______ To be continued.

Im 2 lazy to draw

Anyways how are yall doin