7. The Village

u guys are probably bored with the same cover so have some pinkguy fanart by me

Heya my best readers. I love yall so much UwU. Now that you have gotten this far, please consider following me on my art accounts. I thank you for your support.

Ma-Harani.deviantart.com
MaMarani16@twitter
Ki-Harani@tumblr

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

When (y/n) wakes up, she's laying on the grass again, but this time when she looks around, they have arrived at a deserted village. She can see thick fog covering the landscape and preventing her from seeing too much. (y/n) reached for her backpack and checked her cellphone to see if she can find a signal here. After turning it on and let her phone breathe for a bit to look for signal, well and behold...

"Four bars!" A smile appeared on her face. "Ahh what a lucky I am! Oh. But I don't know where I am... I'll just get up and search around to see if I can find out where I live."

(y/n) get up from the ground and stretch around a little bit, drinking from her water bottle and start walking around the deserted place. She turns on her internet connection and try to pinpoint her location on the Google maps. It takes a while because of the slow connection, but she's trying. (y/n) noticed that the village is deserted. There's nothing here, though based on the 'abandoned' shops and vending machine she found, this village was alive a few hours maybe before she arrived.

'Did everyone just decide to leave one day after I dropped here? Kind of rude but I won't say anything.' (y/n) continue to walk around in awe. This village is beautiful, despite the fog covering the air and everything. She wonders where Siren Head is, but she knows that he will find her regardless of where she hides or anything. She checked her phone and see that her phone already pinpointed her location. She looks confused because, according to the map, she never heard of this place before.

(y/n) type in her address and everything, hoping that the map can draw a line and tell her how far she is from her home. However, since her internet connection is taking forever to load, (y/n) decide to walk around a little bit more, admiring this place and try to see if she can find anyone by knocking on the doors and entering the shops. She can smell cooking and went into a house to find a table full of food... The plates looks unfinished, so they must have left in a hurry.

"Don't worry about it. I made my plan."

She remembered what Siren Head said to her. 'No... Don't tell me he slaughtered the entire village just so I can have a house to live in?! No... No... That's horrible!'

(y/n) start to run again, and this time she's knocking on every door she passes by, hoping someone would answer. "HELLO?! HELLOO?! HEY! ANYBODY HOME?! IS ANYBODY HERE?! ANYONE? ANYONE SURVIVED?!" After running for too long, she stopped and falls down to her knees.

'It can't be... They can't die because of me...'

'That can't be the truth...'

Her eyes looks around, her ears are all open to see if she can hear Siren Head's static noises. 'I can't hear him. There's no way he slaughtered everyone just so he can give me a home, right?'

But then someone tugged her jacket and as she turns around to look, (y/n) can see a little boy, holding back his tears. "W-We were eating lunch like the usual, when the adults suddenly get up and follow the strange noise into the forest hills... I don't know anything, I was listening to music using earphones and-I was too scared to follow them into the forest.

(y/n) gets on her knee and hugs the boy. "When did that happen and how long since the last time they disappeared?"

"N-Not too long ago... I couldn't hear the noise clearly and continue to wear earphones b-because the noise hurts my ears." He looks up to (y/n). "I can't contact my mom and dad. I can't find my sister or anyone else... I think I was lucky because I wasn't able to hear the noise when it started."

"Is it really just a noise?" She asked, giving the boy a pat on the head.

He was silent. "Today is foggy, it's normal. Sometimes we get thick fogs like this... B-but I can't see well... But..." He seems hesitant. "When I was following them, I see so-something in the fog. I can't see it clearly but... It's a big monster... A-and I think it's the source of the noise too."

"A monster you say?!"

"Yeah... He disappeared into the fogs, so I can't see him after that."

"What's your name?" (y/n) asked calmly, trying to appear calm I guess.

"Jonathan..." The boy said.

(y/n) holds his hand and leads him away from the direction of the forest. "Can you lead me to your home, Jonathan? I need to refill my drink and change my clothes. I will tell you everything that you need to know."

"Yes!" He looks a bit better now.

_____ To be continued.

My readers when they realize the story is ending: