Chapter 9

I was awake with a loud thud. I stand immediately and run where the sound came from. I run as fast as I could, and saw Rain standing at the staircase.

I approach him and was about to ask when I saw Iveylen at the floor with a blood in her head. Bigla akong napasigaw at nilapitan si Iveylen

"Ivey, Iveyyyy wake up" Im stopping the blood from gushing out in her head. "Ivey gumising ka, pls gumising ka"  the maids immediately call the house doctor.Lumapit sakin  Rain he was about to touch her "DO NOT TOUCH HER!!" he eyed me painfully and was about to try again " I SAID FUCK OFF" I pushed him really hard. He bite his lips  and one more time lalapit pa sana siya pero sinamaan ko na siya ng tingin.

-
"She is now okay Ms.Dizone, she needed rest and it would be best if we try to send her off to a large hospital." I nodded and thank the doctor.He said he will be the one to tell Rain.

I hold her hand and apologizing for many times.It was past lunch when I decided to eat and go to kitchen. Maids are here to serve us always pero mas preferred ko pag ako gagawa talaga. I made Ham Sadwiches. Slice it in a half then started eating. 

Pumasok si Manang Flora at unupo sa tabi ko. "Okay kalang anak?" I looked at her and made a fake smile "yes naman po manang, why did you ask?"

"Anak, alam ko namang hindi ka okay eh" tumingin ako sa kanya. " hindi po okay lang ako," hinawakan niya ang kamay ko at tumingin sa mga mata ko pero bago pa siya makapagsalita pumasok si Rain.

Tumayo ako at pumunta sa sink pra ilagay yung pinagkainan ko, lalagpas na sana ako ng bigla niyang hinawakan yung braso ko. "Let go of me Rain"

"We should talk" he looked at me calmly. Nagagalit ako "Let go of me right now" Mas hinigpitan niya yung haaak sakin.

I hit him hard at his chest ngunit di siya nasasaktan. I hit again and again. I am feeling furious but I started crying. "Why did you push her?, whyy??" His face was asking for a clear question or what. I hit him really hard this time for the last time.

"Why did you hurt her Rain?" He was shocked how mad I am "I didn't hurt her, who told you that?" Tinignan ko siya ng maigi "You're lying" I pushed him hard as I could para makaalis na ako, I was about to go ng tinawag ako ni Manang Flora.

"Anak hindi siya sinaktan ni Rain,  naaksidente lang si Iveylen anak" Hindi ako makapaniwala sa sinabi ni manang. Is she siding with him or she was lying.

"I still can't stop loving you even you tried your best to hurt me, and choose not to trust me. But today I think I have enough." His eyes were full of hurt and I can see the cause of those pain in his eyes.It was me.

"Manang Flora, send Iveylen back let the best doctors handle her and ensure everything is okay." And after that he just left.

"Sasabihan sana kita anak kung napaano si Iveylen, pero pwede mo din itanong kay Iveylen nadin para maniwala ka na hindi si Rain ang may kasalanan."