Dinner party ✨

Princess POV

I was strutting threw the mall like the baddest bitch I was , I knew I was that bitch and no bitch can tell me shit , Cuz I knew I was the shit and I knew I looked good asf

I was strutting threw the mall like the baddest bitch I was , I knew I was that bitch and no bitch can tell me shit , Cuz I knew I was the shit and I knew I looked good asf.Im Princess bitch and that's peridot.I wore a white multicolor LV juicy couture tracksuit , White Nike's , and my hair was long straight with a Chinese bang.My makeup was beat bitch.I was cute asf and no stank ass bitch couldn't tell me nothing.I was so spoiled by my husband Prince, even tho I make my own coins for modeling , he still gives me money.I be taking flights all the time , I be always traveling , I own 4 cars , a baby pink Lamborghini, a baby blue Bugatti , a hello kitty motor bike and a black Jeep.I got my own mansion with my husband.He a big time basketball player , so we both the shit and rich as hell.My man so fine , all the bitches want him , but they can't have him , and that's just that.Or I'll kill they ass , no cap.We got on our own private jet and yacht , we just got it all.We never have to want for nothing , we get everything we want.I finished shopping , I got so many gemz.I had to go by the house and get ready cus my besties and Prince homies going out to eat tonight.I had brought this cute ass dress and bag for tonight, I can't wait to wear it.And in case your wondering our friends are rich too , because rich don't mess wit the less fortunate.Oops.But anyways, I hopped in my pink Lamborghini and sped off down the street to my house.We was going to this lil 5 star steak restaurant.This my first time going their actually , I heard they food good as fuck.I suddenly get a FaceTime call from my boo baby Prince , I answered.
"Hey Pooh" I said smiling
"You in da car" ?
"Yeah, I'm on my way home"
"I just got home from a basketball meeting"
"How it go"?
"Good , I got a game next Friday"
"Oooooh"
He laughs "you enjoyed your shopping spree baby gurl" ?
"Duh"
He laughs "like always right" ?
"Always"
"Aye I got a surprise for you when you get here"
"Okay" I said cheesing
He grins.
"Gimme a hint Pooh"
"No, you gotta wait n see Pooh"
I pout" okayyyyyyy"
He laughs
"But I'm almost home , imma hang up"
"Aight , love you "
"Love you more"
We hung up.
I arrived home , my gates open and I pulled up into the driveway and into the garage.Prince Met me outside to help me with my shopping bags.
"Hey sexy"
He said kissing me
"Heyyy stank" I said giggling
All the bags was put down.
"Soooo whats the surpriseeeee" ? I said eagerly as I threw my arms around him
"Follow me upstairs and close your eyes"
I giggled and closed my eyes.He led me upstairs.
"Keep em close"
"They close"
"Okay open"
I opened my eyes and gasped.A big ole bouquet of flowers and a load of Victoria secret bags , bath and body work bags and boxes of candy and teddy bears filled the bed.
"Omg" !
"Happy early birthday beautiful"
"Omg Pooohhhhhhh" !
I jumped in his arms and hugged him.
"You like it" ?
"I love itttttttt stankkkkk OMG" !
"I know your birthday in two days , but I wanted to give you something before , and this is just your first gift"
"Zanmmmm zaddyyyyyy"
I said giggling
"You know I gotta spoil my Princess"
"Thank youuuuuu" !
I kissed him with passion.
"Oh and you see that Li pink bag" ?
"Yeah"
"Open it"
"Right now" ?
"Yeah"
I grabbed the bag and gasped , a whole wad of money was stacked inside.
"Zanmmm zaddy , how much is this" ?
"300,000"
"Omg I love you"
He chuckled.
"You getting ya dick sucked right now" I said smirking
"Oh word" ?
"Yeh nigga"
I said as I zipped down his jeans , I slung that dick out , and I gave him a lil hand job to get him a lil hard , and once it got halfway hard I slipped that big ole vanilla chocolate dick in my mouth , and I sucked and slurped that thang down.His dick got completely hard in my mouth.He was moaning and groaning nonstop as I sucked.After that , i fell on my back , I gapped my legs , he opened my lips to lick and suck in my kitty , had me moaning nonstop , shit was feeling too good, He finished and smirked at me.
"You finna get this dick nie" he said
I cheesed.
I hopped on all fours and he hit this fat cat from the back and he tore it up.
"We finna be late for the dinner" he said laughing
"I don't care , I'm getting dick down right now"
He laughed "peridot"
He was tearing my walls up.
"Ooh Ooh Ooh" I said moaning as he went deeper , I arched my back as he pulled my hair.
"Danm I love when you handle me daddy"
He slaps my ass "call me daddy again"
"Handle me daddy" !
He hit it harder.
"Ooh daddy" !
"Daddy finna cum " !
"Cum daddy"
His babies came all inside me.I was on birth control anyways.We kissed with passion.He grips my cheeks.
"You so Danm fine" he said as he kissed my neck
"You so Danm sexyyyyy daddy"
We kissed again.
"Now we can get ready for the dinner"
"Periodtttt"
We took a nice shower , I slipped on my pretty ass dress , and heels, and I wore this stunning necklace and bracelet set that my baby brought me today from pandora.It costed a 55,000.We hopped in Prince black Lamborghini and we sped off down the street.
Domoniques POV