Another Funeral✨

Mario's POV
Everybody stood in the rain with umbrellas at the grave site , as we glared at my little sister Madison purple casket.Purple was her favorite color.I was devastated, everybody was devastated.I was crying and screaming for a whole week up until the funeral .I had to wear my black shades , cuz my eyes are extremely red , and puffy.Im a whole mess , I'm fucked up , my heart has been shattered.Im lost for words.Im sick , angry , upset , confused , dismantled , sad , pissed , I keep asking God why ?! Why did you take my sister ?! Why?! But I know I can't question God ...I can't do that , but I'm so hurt and devastated, I don't know what to do.
"Ashas to ashes, dust to dust" the preacher said
Her casket was getting lowered , my mama begin to scream hysterically and cry and outa nowhere I dropped the umbrella , and I start screaming hysterically and uncontrollably crying , I tried running towards her casket , screaming her name, it took Prince , DJ and QT to hold me back and grab me , I was still screaming and crying her name.
"MADISONNNNNN" !!!!!
Everybody was so dismantled, devastated and messed up just seeing me like this.I didn't care about the rain anymore , fuck that rain, pour on me! I don't care ! I ran to my mama , we hugged tightly and cried in each other arms.We were completely sobbing.She didn't wanna let me go.Nikki and all of my friends wrapped their arms around me to comfort me , and we just stood their in the rain.