Elections 2020✨

Christina's POV
Everybody gathered around the table at my home.Bryce sits next to me wrapping his arms around me.Madison was still here , she will be leaving tomorrow morning , but she wanted to stay for the election party.Finger sandwiches,chips , fruit bowls and fruit punch filled the tables.Everybody ballots laid in front of them.
"Okay so we all did our research, so I'm sure we know who were voting for" I said smiling
Everybody nodded and grinned.
"Biden all the way" QT said
"We're all literally voting for the same person, so it's no secrecy here that for sure" King said
"That's right ! It's time to throw ugly Mc ugly bitch out the office" Jordan said
We laughed.
"Yesss! Let's get to voting y'all" ! Princess said
Everybody begin to vote.It took about 1 hour for everybody to finish , we sealed our ballots up in an envelope, they were ready to be shipped off.Everybody high five and hugged each other.
"We did it ! We voted" ! I said smiling
"Yes ! I feel great" Prince said
"We did the right thing , and it feels amazing" Princess said
"It really does , now we see what happens" Sophie said
"Yes , we have to pray, that's all we gotta do" Domonique said
"Oh yeah , God will fix this , he got us" Justice said
Everybody continued to chat politics and eat our food.But of course subjects begin to be changed.
"Hey Madison can I talk to you in private upstairs" ?
"Sure" she said smiling
We walked upstairs.
"So even tho you and Bryce broke up because yall didn't want a long distance relationship ...do you still have feelings for him" !
"Oh no way ! And plus he's dating you now"
"Yes that's true ...it's just the way I've seen y'all look at each other , it's almost like the chemistry has been brought back"
"Oh not at all Christina, I will never get in between y'all , I'm not made up like that , I've been talking to somebody back in my hometown in Jersey , don't worry about anything"
"Oh okay then, I just wanted to get things straight"
"Oh yeah I totally understand...but we're okay right" ?
"Definitely"
"Okay good " she said smiling
We hugged.
"Also thanks for inviting me to the elections party"
"Oh yeah no problem ! So you go back tomorrow morning" ?
"Yeah I go back , I'll be back for Christmas tho"
"Awww yay okay , Jessie said the Christmas party will be held at her house this year"
"Ohhh yeah so I heard , I can't wait"
"Me too" I said smiling
She smiled at me.
"So I guess we can go back downstairs and mingle with the others"
"Okay definitely"
We walked downstairs.The night went well.Everybody continued to chat and eat and everybody departed.
"Thanks for coming" !! I said
Everybody honked their horn and sped off down the street.Bryce stayed back.He looked at me smirking.I glared back at him smirking.
"Now we are alone" he said smiling
"We are" I said grinning
Bryce picks me up and sits me on the kitchen counter , we begin to kiss with passion , he was kissing my neck , I moaned softly at his soft warm kisses, I pulled down his pants , he pulled up my dress , He slid my underwear to the side , I felt him enter me , I gasped softly in pleasure.He stroked me all fast , I was moaning uncontrollably, our moans increased, as we felt ourselves cummin , things on the counter was falling , we couldn't contain ourselves, the feeling was so explosive and delicious! We exhaled deeply , and we kissed with passion.