BLM Protest✨

Princess POV

Me,Prince,Sophie,DJ, Domonique,Justice,Mario,Nikki , Madison,Stephan ,Cleo,Angel , Hope , Caroline,QT,Jordan,Sasha,Christina,Timmy, Bryce,Jessie and thousands of black and Spanish people was parading the streets of LA holdings signs and screaming chants.
"NO JUSTICE , NO PEACE , FUCK YALL RASICT POLICE" !!!
We seen a whole gang of cops with vests and shields standing guard glaring evilly at us.They held their guns in their hands.Me and my crew was in the front , I held my megaphone in the air , as we screamed.I was leading everybody.
"NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE , FUCK YALL RASICT POLICE" !!! We screamed
"WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE HAVE EQUALITY! WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE HAVE JUSTICE !! OUR LIVES MATTER , BLACK LIVES MATTER" !!
We was getting closer to those cops , they ain't wanna move.We continued to scream shit and walk.
Sashas POV
"Sasha" ! I hear a voice
I turned around.
"Zamir" !
He had made his way to the front , he was holding his sign.
"I'm so glad you came"!
"Yeah" !
Jordan wasn't paying Zamir no mind , he was focused on the protest.
Princess POV
We got closer to the cops , and they immediately begin to throw people down , and shove people back , we was screaming nonstop.We still ain't move.We was fighting they ass will all our might.Shields getting knocked up against us , i ain't care about the hits , we showing these bitches we ain't scared.
"FUCK YOU" !!! Prince screams
"PIGS" !! I screamed
"YALL CANT STOP US " !! DJ screams
"BITCHES" !!! Sophie screams
"WE DONT GIVE A FUCK BOUT YALL LOCKDOWN" ! Angel screams
"EYE FOR EYE BITCH"!! Domonique screams
"TEAR GASSSSS" ! Somebody screams
A big pile of smoke came flying our way and we had to run for our lives.Sophie trips , DJ grabs and picks her up.We was hauling ass down the street.
Sasha POV
Suddenly we hear gunshots, the cops was shooting , Zamir falls to the ground covered in blood.
"ZAMIR" !! I screamed
He was shot in the back and through the heart.He died.I was screaming and crying nonstop.Jordan screams and grabs me, pulling my arm , I knew I had to leave him , we ran away.
Princess POV
Bullets was flying everywhere, everybody had to duck and fly away.
"THIS IS FINNA STOP, everybody hop in your cars and lets run them over" !!! I screamed hysterically
My whole crew jumped in their cars , everybody was running out the way.We pressed hardly on the gas pedal ,and me and my whole gang flew into the whole gang of cops , they all flew up into the sky , dropping extremely hard on the ground, busting their heads wide open and dying.They all was killed , everybody was clapping and cheering uncontrollably and hysterically.People grabbed their guns and shot em, to make sure the whole gang was dead as a door knob.After we hopped out our cars , Sasha jumped out crying.We ran towards her.
"Zamir is dead" ! She screamed
"Omg your co worker ?! I ain't even know he was here" !
"I know , but he is dead" !
"I'm so sorry! Omg" !
We hugged her tightly.
"I'm so sorry Sasha" Jordan said
She cried in his arms.We got they ass , but we had to lose a friend in the process.SO FUCKIN DEVASTATING!! UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!