A Brat Baby Is Comimg✨

Hopes POV
Me and Cleo was chilling at her house kissing on the sofa.Outta nowhere the windows shatters , we screamed and ducked.Gun shots was poppin uncontrollably.
"Omg what's happening" ?! I shouted

Outta nowhere two people with rainbow ski masks and rainbow onesies and rainbow shot guns snatched our ass and dragged our ass down in the basement.Me and Cleo was whimpering and screaming.They had their shot guns aiming them at us ,we couldn't run nowhere , we were stuck.
"Who are you" ?! Cleo screams
"What do you want from us" ?! I screamed
The two people slid their rainbow masks off.
Angels POV
"JORDAN ! TIMMY" ?!
Me and Cleo gasped and glared at each other.
"Why?! What did we do to y'all" ?! I asked
Jordan's POV
"We're the gay swat team assassinators ! And We were told we had to take out some cheaters, so prepare for a beat down of death bitches" !
"Or beg for your mercy" ! Timmy says
"PLEASE PLEASE DONT HURT US" !!! Hope screams
"SIKEEEEE" !!! Timmy screams
"We have no remorse for you! Angel and Stephan really loved all and what you did was horrible ! Right up their noses in their faces cheating and they ain't even know it ! So now y'all finna feel the pain they felt" !
"NOOOOO, were sorry" ! Cleo screams
"Too late" ! I shouted
Me and Timmy karate kicked Hope and Cleo at the same time , the went flying backwards screaming, we shot gun whipped their ass , beating their ass silly nonstop , they was screaming nonstop , blood was splattering , we ain't stop beating them until we got tired.They was screaming hysterically nonstop , and outta nowhere we shot they ass up uncontrollably.
"Yeah bitch" !! Timmy screams
"Can't cheat no more" ! I said laughing
"You should have drowned that day Cleo" ! Timmy shouts
They were dead , they laid in their puddle of blood.Me and Tim walked off like a boss.Wit our lil rainbow onesies and rainbow shot guns.We slipped back on our rainbow masks and ran out.
Angels POV
Me and Stephan was chilling on my sofa smoking weed.I get a text from Jordan saying it's done.I laughed.
"They did it , those bitches gone" I said smiling
"Good" Stephan said
He leans in to kiss me.
"Finally I can have you to myself" I said smirking
"Mhmmmm, it's just you and me , we can do whatever we want and how we want" Stephan said
"Yessss"

We continued to kiss.He picks me up and slangs me on the floor.He snatched my bra off , aggressively sucking my tits , I moaned with pleasure, he snatched my skirt up , I wasn't wearing no draws.He threw my legs back , I felt his wet tongue slither down my cat , I squealed with pleasure , he buried his face , licking faster and faster , my legs wrapped and locked around his neck , his tongue was tearing me up , he finally finished , I slid his sweats down , his dick was bout hard as hell, I grabbed that thang so fast , and I sucked and slurped it down , like a porn star bitch.I gasped,hopped up and ran to the kitchen , I grabbed whipped cream , I sprayed it all over his dick , and I sucked all the whipped cream down , every inch of his dick was down my throat, he was moaning nonstop , I had this man going crazy.I finished , and he picked me up , he threw me down on the table , opening my legs bout wide as hell, I was waiting for this ! I couldn't wait ! I was soaking, I was ready for that dick.He slid it in and tore it up.He grabbed my throat.
"Choke my daddy" I said giggling
He fucked me harder and harder as he gripped his warm hands around my neck , he was deep inside , all I could do was moan his name nonstop.Outta nowhere I found myself squirting, he was cummin , we both was moaning hysterically at the same time, fireworks was flying , our hearts was beating , we were beyond sweaty...we glared into each other eyes , we exhaled deeply and kissed with passion.
Sashas POV
I was at the mall , doing a little shopping by myself.I walked in Mac makeup store.N low n behold , I see a familiar face.It was Marianna , Lewis crazy ex girlfriend.She glanced at me and looked away.I frowned and walked up to her.
"Don't act like you don't see me" I said
"Who are you" ?
"Oh don't play dumb , you know who the fuck I am"
"Ohhhhh..your Lewis new ..girlfriend"
"Duh ! But you already knew that"
"Maybe" she said smiling
I seized her.
"Stay away from him , if you know what's good for you"
She seized me.
"Your actually really pretty...what's your name" ?
"My name is Sasha, and I know yours is Marianna"
"That's correct, I like your hair Sasha"
"No don't change the subject ...stay away from Lewis"
"Ohhhhh Lewis didn't tell you"?
"Tell me what" ?
"Me and Lewis wasn't arguing in that store about him , it was about you"
"What chu mean? About me?"
"I'm trying to get to you sweetie , I'm Gay now , he was telling me to stay away from you, but of course I didn't listen"
"Are you serious" ?
"As a heart attack"
"Did you know I was gonna be at this mall"
"Your location was on"
"So you were stalking me" ?
"I wouldn't call it stalking, let's say trying to catch a lover" she said smiling
I grinned "Im actually flattered...your pretty too"
"Thank you ...so like are you into woman" ?
"I'm not ...I'm with Lewis"
"You never wanted to try woman out? You never had any sexual thoughts about em ...like ever ?"
"Nope , I like dick"
"What if I told you I can change your perspective..." ?
"Uhhhhh...Marianna I cant cheat on Lewis ...I love him "
"No you don't"
"How dare you say that" ?
"I'm not stupid , Lewis is for show, not because you really love him , your secretly gay and you know it , and you want me , I can see it in your face"
She grabs my butt cheeks , I didn't stop her , she was so persuasive, so beautiful...so cunning...
I pushed her slowly away.
"I can't"
"You get boyfriends to cover the truth , I know because I did the same thing , I was hiding the truth , when really I loved woman"
I glared at her and scoffed, halfway looking away.
"You know I'm right, I'll text you my number and address , come by my house tonight if you wanna be your true self"
I glared at her , she smirks and struts out.I looked back at her.
I headed back home , Lewis was playing video games in the living room.
"I bumped into Marianna today at the mall"
He glanced up at me.
"What" ?!
"I bumped into her , how come you didn't tell me she was gay" ?
"Gay? She ain't gay ! She lying to you , she wanna get next to you to get close to me, that's all that is"
"Oh well , she act like she didn't care for you at all"
"Shes playing you Sasha! She is crazy ! Shes mental" !
"I believe you , but imma go take a shower , I got somewhere to be tonight with Christina"
"Oh okay, how long you finna be out" ?
"Idk, you not my daddy"
"I thought I was ya daddy" he said smirking
"Ugh" I said giggling
I walked upstairs.I took me a nice shower , and I headed out , I made sure I wear a black trench coat to cover up my lingerie, but Lewis was sleep.I hopped out the car and headed to Marianna house.I knocked on her door.
"Coming" she said
She opens the door.She was wearing a silk rose robe.
"Hi beautiful" she said smiling
"Hii" I said smiling
I walked in.
"Your House is so beautiful"
"Thank you" she said smiling
"Wow" I said grinning
"Champagne" ? She asked
"Sure" I said smiling
She poured me a glass and handed it to me.
"Thank you" I said smiling
She was slowly slipping off her robe.
"Wait ? How about we go upstairs...lemme you tie you up " I said smiling
"Oooh okay, your into that" ? She said smirking
"Mhmm"
She led me upstairs.She lays back on the bed , and I tied her up , she giggles.I giggled.
"I'll be right back"
"Don't take too long" she said
I grabbed a butcher knife and I walked upstairs.She gasped.
"Did you really think I was that crazy ?! Did you really think I was gonna fall for that little fake I'm gay trick" ?!
"U BITCH ! I thought I had you" !
"Nope ! I'm black remember! We're the smartest people on the planet ! I ain't crazy ! But you definitely are" !
"U DONT DESERVE LEWIS" !! She screams
She tries to break free from the rope.
"UGHHHHHH" !! She screams in anger
"I'm not gay! I love Lewis bitch ! You crazy bitch ! He is my man ! And you will never have him, you worthless piece of shit" !!
I slowly walked towards her as I held the butcher knife in my hand , she was screaming hysterically.I glared at her with a evil smile, I immediately begin to stab her uncontrollably nonstop , blood was splattering everywhere, she was screaming while I stabbed her , I ain't stop stabbing until I was tired.N I finally stopped , blood had spattered everywhere , she died with her eyes on.I dropped the knife on the floor , and I strutted out like a boss.I arrived home , cleaned myself off , and I slid in the bed next to Lewis.
"You finally back baby gurl"
"I sure am" I said smiling
"I missed you"
"I missed you too , and btw you don't have to worry about Marianna ever again" I said smirking

He glared at me ,he knew what was up , he ain't ask me no questions, he just kissed my lips.We begin to feel up on each warm bodies , we undressed each other , I hopped on top to ride him, we glared into each other eyes with nothing but love while I rode him slowly.The feeling was nothing but pure ecstasy.
Princess POV
"Prince come here" !
"Coming" !
I was sitting on the sofa, wiping my tears.
"Omg baby are you okay" ? He quickly sat down next to me
I glared at him.I was holding a little basket.
"Baby what's that" ?
"Look in it" I said wiping my tears
He takes the basket.
Prince POV
A pregnancy test was laying in the basket.I slowly took it.My heart was beating so fast.I glared at the pregnancy test.I read the words.It said pregnant.I nearly had a heart attack and fell over the sofa.

"Omg your pregnant" ?! "I'm pregnant" !!!"OMG" !!"We're gonna be parents" !!"We're gonna be parents" !!She jumped in my arms , we kissed with passion

"I'm pregnant" !!!
"OMG" !!
"We're gonna be parents" !!
She jumped in my arms , we kissed with passion.She was crying , I was crying , this was the most beautiful moment of our life's.I hugged her so tightly, I ain't wanna let her go.
"I love you baby" I said
"I love tooooo" she said