The Appointment✨

Princess POV

I was 4 months pregnant , and tired , and today me and Prince go to the doctor to find out the gender of the baby and we are so nervous but so excited

"You reedy Baby"? Prince asked
"Very ready" I said smiling
We hopped in Prince car and we headed down the street.We arrived to the doctor.He helped me out the car.I felt fat , but I was only showing a little bit, my stomach wasn't real big at all tbh.We held hands as we walked in the doctor office.I filled in some paperwork and did what I had to do, and the lady at the front desk said the nurse will see me soon.Me and Prince sat in the waiting room.
"Oh I'm so exited, we're gonna finally find out the gender" I said smiling
"I know , it's real , it's really happening"
"Yessss"
"Mrs Joy Lopez" I hear a nurse say
Me and Prince hopped up and headed to the back , the nurse led us to a small room.
"Hi! Welcome back"
"Hi nurse Alicia"
"How are you? Are you feeling okay" ?
"Yeah I've been great , I've been taking my vitamins , eating healthy and exercising"
"Oh that's great, good for you , keep up the good work Princess"
I smiled.
She took my vitals and then told me to get naked and lay down on a table.
"Everything looks great , your pulse is normal and you've gained a little bit of weight , but it's normal, it should go away completely once the baby is born ,especially since your exercising"
"Oh okay , that's good"
"Dad ? How are you feeling" ?
"Oh I've been good , just been by her side"
"Thats great, very good to hear , so I'm gonna go get the doctor and she can begin the exam"
"Okay" I said smiling
She nodded and smiled.
The nurse walks out.I glanced at Prince smiling.
"You ready"? I asked
"Beyond ready"
We hear a knock at the door.
"Come in"
"Hiiiii Princess and Prince, it's so nice to see y'all again, how are you" ?
"The doctor said as she shook our hand.
"Everything's been great"
"Good to hear , so are you ready to see your baby, and see how he or she has grown"?
"Omg yes , we're ready to know the sex"
"Ohh your gonna find out today , don't you worry"
"Yayyy"
"So lets get started, you know the drill by now , imma rub this cold gel like substance on your tummy and we will see your little bundle of Joy"
"Ohh I'm so excited"
Prince hops up out his chair to get a closer look at the screen.He holds my hand.She rubs the gel on my stomach and the baby appeared.We glared at the monitor.I literally wanted to cry.
"Omg look at our baby"
"She or he has gotten a bit bigger" the doctor said
"Wow , so beautiful" Prince said
"Their go the heartbeat , the little legs , the little arms , the finger , the finger nails , the little toes and toe nails, wow everything looks very normal"
"Omg yayyy, thank you God" !
Me and Prince kissed.
"Are you ready for the sex" ?
"Yes" me and Prince said at the same time
"Okay let's see what your having" ....
The doctor moved the device around my stomach to get a better look.
"Oh?"
"Omg what do you see" ?! I said excitedly
"It a boy" !
We gasped.
"YESSSSS" !!!
"YES I GOT ME A SON" ! Prince said
"My baby boyyyyyyyy"
"You can see his little itty bitty thing right their, see"
"Yeah we see it , it's so tiny" I said laughing
"Ain't go be tiny for long" Prince said
"Prince be quiet" ! I said laughing
"He's a very healthy baby boy, all of his body parts looks great and is developing perfectly, your gonna have a successful pregnancy"
"Thank God ! So no C section"?
"Oh no! Everything looks great ! Just keep taking your vitamins , eating healthy, drinks lot of water and milk , and exercise when you can"
"Great , we are so happy to hear that"
"Yes thank you doctor" Prince said
"Of course ! I'll see you in 5 months"
"Okay" !
We shook the doctor hand.
"Y'all have a wonderful day now , stay safe out their"
"Yes thank you , and you too" Prince said
Me and Prince held hands as we headed out the building.We did a little happy dance when we made it out to the front.We were so happy we were having a son.
"So now we get ready for this gender reveal party" I said smiling
"Oh yeah" ! Prince said
We kissed and hugged.
The last errand we had to do for today was my pregnancy photoshoot , which I was beyond excited about it.