The Funeral✨

Sashas POV
Me and my friends stood staring at Zamirs casket at the grave site.Jordan held me in his arms.
"I can't believe he gone" I said wiping my tears
"I know this is really hard for you" Jordan said
"I should have let him come to dinner like you wanted"
"It's okay Sasha" Jordan said
I sighed.
"It's something I gotta talk to you about , but I know this ain't the right time , but once you feel better, I'll tell you"
I nodded.
Jordan's POV
I seen Timmy glancing at me , I glanced back at him with a smile, he smiled back.Timmy had told me he was secretly gay for me, and I realized I was secretly gay for him too.
Princess POV
"That poor boy" i said sighing
"I know it's just so sad" Prince said
Rain begin to fall , and everybody ran towards their cars.Everybody went back to Sasha and Jordan house for the reception.
Sashas POV
I glared around at everybody , while people ate.I ain't have a appetite.I seen Cleo cryin in the corner.Christina sits next to me.
"Hey boo" she said
"Hey"
"If you need somebody to talk to to , you know I'm here"
"Thanks"
"I know this is really tough on you"
I nodded.
Jordan glares at me.I glared back at him and smiled.I walked up to him.
"Thanks for being so supportive, and a great boyfriend, I don't wanna lose you , and I'm sorry about the way I've been treating you"
Jordan's POV
"Aw it's okay baby"
Aw man I said in my head , I wanted to tell Sasha I was secretly gay for Timmy , and we've been seeing each other on the low.So Sasha and Christina is in the dark about us.I really hate to break Sasha heart , and she's already going threw so much with Zamir ....I really don't wanna put more heartache and sadness on her poor little heart.It would crush her and I don't wanna crush her.Ill just have to continue to keep me and Timmy on the low.Because I can't risk it.