little league (of villains) - II

"Aren't you a little too young to be in a bar?" Asked the light blue haired man sarcastically.

    "Ah! Um... n-no. I heard about a, 'League of Villains?'" Izuku said. The man seemed to contemplate this for a second before walking towards Izuku.

    "Trying to play hero?" Sneered the man, who reached his hand towards Izuku's head. Izuku jolted back.He better stay away from touching the man before he knew his quirk.

    He laughed awkwardly. "I-I was actually hoping to join..." He groaned at his stutter mentally. Why can't he at least act calm?

    "Seriously? You? You look like some dumb villager child npc." The man said. "What could you have to offer?"

    Finally getting a good look at the supposed villain's face, he saw that the skin around his eyes was wrinkled and his lips were extremely chapped. He had what Izuku assumed to be a birthmark under one corner of his lip with a small scar on the other side of it. Looking down, he noticed the man's neck was littered with scars. The man seemed... maybe in his twenties?

    He realized he still hadn't answered and began to talk. "I-um... have some s-serious intel about All Might." Explained Izuku.

    "He's, um, weakened. He's not as strong as he used to be. He can only do hero work for about 3 hours everyday an-"

    "Yeah, yeah. We already know that." Interrupted the man, who immediately raised his arm to try and reach for Izuku's face again.

    "Now, now, Tomura." Chided a voice from a tv before the man could touch him. Goosebumps ran down Izuku's arms.  Urgh, is that his boss or something? He sounds terrifying.  "Why don't you listen to the boy?"

    'Tomura' scoffed. Izuku took that as his cue to continue.

    "O-okay, um... All Might's quirk is called 'One For All' it can be passed down through generations of users and All Might needs a successor because he's weakening..."

    "Is that true, Sensei?" Asked 'Tomura,' who seemed skeptical. Please believe him... he didn't want to die yet.

    "How exactly do you know this, child?" Asked 'Sensei' smoothly.

    "O-oh, well," Izuku winced. This might get him killed. "He's training me to be his successor."

    Even though he still had a hand on his face (Seriously, is that real?!) Izuku was able to tell that 'Tomura' had been staring at him incredulously.

    After several seconds of staring Izuku was starting to get even more nervous. Oh no. He's going to get killed now. He shouldn't have told them about that. Ugh... what was he even thinking? Now he's going to die and when All Might investigates the disappearance of his successor he'll find out that Izuku actively tried to seek out villains and the-

    Before Izuku could come up with more awful situations, 'Tomura' took the hand off of his face with his pinky raised to reveal a manic smile.

    He started laughing.

    He laughed...

    And laughed...

    And laughed...

    Izuku sweatdropped. Is... he okay?

    When his laughter finally subsided into little chuckles, he continued. "So. You're telling me. All Might's sparkly little chosen successor... is an aspiring villain?"  He cackled.

    "Er... yeah." He replied, and 'Tomura' cracked up all over again.

    "How the hell did that happen?" He smiled.