Chapter 1-hes just been acting strange

CHAPTER 1

ELI POV

10 months. That's how long it's been. That how long it's been since the tour finished. Let me fill you in a little.

Ever since the tour finished 10 months ago I haven't been in so much contact with Layla. It's actually sad. Josh and Layla are still happily together doing there own thing. This week im very busy. Monday (today) im chilling with Ruth and Nicola. Tomorrow (Tuesday) im with Danielle. Wednesday im with Valeria. Thursday me and Danielle have to get all the stuff for Harry's birthday. Then Friday is Harry's birthday party. Saturday im with Louis for the first time in a while. Sunday im with Niall. Monday im with Liam for some quality brother time. Tuesday I go for an interview for work and then from there we will see.

I sat on the train and checked my twitter.

@RuthPayne0990: me and @NicolaPayne2788 are so excited to see our little sister @Eli_Payne today! Gonna be a blast! Xx

@Eli_Payne: @RuthPayne0990 @NicolaPayne2788 Ikr!? Sorry I haven't been around! #busyBusyBusy! Can't wait to see u. Luv to u both.xx

@Eli_Payne: gonna have a VERY busy week! #help!

I walked into the familiar house of the Payne's in Wolverhampton. "ELI!" Nicola screamed running up to me. I laughed slightly. "What's up?" I laughed. "Don't give us that! We haven't seen you in forever and all you can say is 'what's up?'" Ruth said coming up behind Nicola. I laughed and nodded. "Pretty much." She rolled her eyes. "Oh same old Eli that I dearly love." She said laughing. I smiled. "So what are we gonna do today?" I asked. "You pick!" Nicola said excitedly. "Shop?" I asked. "YES!" They both squealed. I laughed today was going to be a good day.

I got back to London at about 10. My flat was far away so I decided to go to Danielle's. I will be with her tomorrow anyway. "Hey dani!" I greeted as she opened the door. "Hey el! What are you doing here? Well my flat is a taxi ride away from the train station and as your right here..." I trailed off. "Yes Eli you can stay. We are chilling tomorrow anyway." She giggled. "Let me help you with those bags girl!" I thanked her and passed her 4 bags and I carried the other 5. Yes I do like to shop... alot.

@Eli_Payne: just got to London after hanging with the sisters now with @DaniellePeazer. As I said, gonna be a busy week! Xx

"Want anything to drink girl?" Dani asked me. "Uh sure. Surprise me." I laughed and she nodded and headed off to the kitchen. She came back with two cokes. "You hungry?" She asked. I nodded. "Absolutely starved! Haven't eaten!" I said collapsing onto her couch. Her eyes widened. "It's alright Dani im not dieting or whatever!" She nodded. "So what do you wanna eat?" She questioned. "Pizza!" We both yelled out in unison. We both started to laugh. As Danielle ordered our usual i went on twitter. I've been becoming more of a twitter freak recently. I keep on tweeting every little thing.

@Eli_Payne: night in with @DaniellePeazer. PIZZA AND COKE! #AlwaysAGoodTime

@AndySamuels31: @Eli_Payne @DaniellePeazer thanks for inviting me girls!

@Eli_Payne: @AndySamuels31 @DaniellePeazer haha sorry #GirlsOnly ! we haven't talked In so long! :( catch up soon? What u up to 2nite?

@AndySamuels31: @Eli_Payne @DaniellePeazer chilling with the bro gonna go FBC w/Tom

@DaniellePeazer: @Andysamuels31 @Eli_Payne watch him ;)xx

"K so how have things been with you an Louis?" I shrugged. "Different we haven't really talked that much." I said as I bit into the pizza. "Why's that?" Danielle asked. "I honestl have no idea. He's been acting strange for the last few weeks so ive just been staying away." I laughed and dani nodded.

:)

•••••

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of the sequel! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! Thanks!

I updated early! Yay!

3Votes for next chapter please! Thanks!xx