Chapter 3-harrys party

ELI POV

--text convo w/ Danielle--

D-Are you coming? Where are you!?

E-what do you mean?xx

D-I had to go get all of Harry's party stuff on my own yesterday! His birthday and birthday party is today! Come to the club to help me set up plz!

E-OMG I thought I was with Louis yesterday! I have everything planned wrong! Ill be there in 5! Xx

---end of text convo---

So I was wrong all along? Yesterday I was supposed to be with dani and Friday night/ Saturday I was with Louis...oops?

I ran out the door and ran to the club. I still hadn't gotten a dress for tonight!

"DANI! DANI! IM HERE!" I screamed running into the Funky Buddha Club (FBC) "Finally! what happened to you yesterday?" I shook my head. "Long story." I said.

--Later that night--

"Okay guys get in positions! Valeria jut texted me and said they're in the parking lot! Be quiet!" I yelled to all the family members and friends in the club. And when I mean family I don't mean old people or people like mum and dads. I mean like Gemma, Ruth, Nicola, Matty (Harry's cousin) and you family like that.

"Valeria. Are you sure your not having a surprise pa-" Harry started to say as he walked in. We all cut him off. "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!" We all screamed. His eyes widened and his hand clenched onto his heart. "Holy shit!" He said quietly but loud enough for me to hear. "Well lets get this party started!" I screamed.

"Hey can I get a lime margarita?" I said to the girl behind the counter. "Yep sure coming right up." She said. And I nodded, shocked that she didn't even ask me for my ID.

Suddenly I felt something grab my waist. "You look fantastic tonight." The voice complimented me with a gravely voice. I started to tense up a little. I quickly turned around to see Louis. "Louis?" I said. "No it's Prince William!" He replied sarcastically and all I could do was roll my eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Why have you been ignoring me?" I questioned. "I haven't-" "no Louis we will talk about this later okay." I said and walked off towards Layla.

"Layla! We haven't talked in forever! How have you been babe?" I asked her as I gave her a little hug. "Ah Eli! Everything's been going good. Josh and I are happy how are you and you lover." She winked. I laughed. "Uh...we will see." I said. "Aw well im always here if you need to talk but right now im gonna pop to the loo. Talk to you later." She said and I gave her one last hug and she ran off into the opposite direction in which looked like it lead to nowhere.

Lights flashed all different colors around me. Lasers and smoke machines blocked my sight. Eventually I found myself a little table and sat down alone.

"Looks like you could do with a friend. Your Eli right?" A girl said. She was gorgeous. She was wearing a knee length green dress and had brown hair. She had dimples when she smiled. She looked oddly familiar. "Oh my gosh! You're Gemma! Harry's sister right?" She laughed and nodded. "Wow you're really pretty!" I complimented her. "Aw thank you. So what are you doing here all alone." She asked me. "Thinking." I shouted back over the volume of the music. "Boy troubles?" She asked, almost catching on immediately. "How did you know?" I asked her smiling a little. "I just know." She laughed. "So what's up?" She questioned, looking generally sympathetic. "Uh well louis has just been acting strange recently. Like very distant and he won't really talk to me." I said sadly as I stirred my margarita. "Im sure everything will be okay. No need to worry." She said smiling. "I guess. Thanks Gemma." She grinned. "Anytime. Look here's my number. If you ever need me im only a call away!" She said handing me a piece of paper and eventually walking away.

:)

•••••

Look guys I uploaded 2 in one day...but only because I have a new plan!

If I can get 3 votes or more on every chapter I will keep puttin up another one. Each time I come on wattpad each day (which is alot) I will see if I get AT LEAST 3 votes a day!

So for next chapter I need 3 votes! Xx

Thanksxx