Chapter 9-Preparing for the party

ELI POV

"Okay. Wait what do I wear?!" I asked louis. He shrugged. "Here's my bank card. Go buy a dress. Go shopping with the girls or something." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "We are leaving at six so hurry up chipmunk!" Louis said scooting me out of the room. "Chipmunk? Am I that fat?" I questioned and I pretending to be angry by looking at him in the eye, raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms over my chest. "No! You're gorgeous!" I laughed. "Just messing with ya babe. Be back later."

@Eli_Payne: any of you girls need to get a dress for tonight? Come with me? @DaniellePeazer @MirandaRose @Valeria_Sanchez @LittleMixOffic Perrie?

@LittleMixOffic: @Eli_Payne YEAH I need to grab one! Just came out of rehearsals. Come to my flat?xoxo

@Eli_Payne: @LittleMixOffic yeah! I ain't walking though! So far away! :/ haha I will be there in 15 taking a cab. Xx

"Okay how about this?" Perrie held up a cream, lace dress which came to below the knee. It was very flowy. It also had a brown belt around it. "Im not going to a country award show lovie." I laughed. "It's my engagement party. I need something tight-fitting and elegant." I explained and perrie nodded. "Colours preferred?" She asked. "Umm...black. With a little colour?" She nodded and ran off to the sale racks. It was already 4pm! We had gone to seven million stores already. Perrie had found her dress but I couldn't find mine. "How about this!?" Perrie asked holding up a gorgeous black cocktail dress that came to about mid-thigh. It was strapless and had quite a lot of padding in the boob area...that could be fixed. It had silver glitter (which were in streams/ lines) all around the dress. "IT'S PERFECT!" I exclaimed. "Good! Well I gotta get off now as Zayn and I have to be there early! I will see you soon almost Mrs. Tomlinson." Perrie said laughing. I quickly thanked her and went off.

LIAM POV

"Im happy she said yes." I heard dani whisper to me as I looked in the mirror fixing my tie. "Yeah me to. Im happy for her." I whispered back.

:)

•••••

Sorry I didn't update what I said yesterday but I will get 3 chapters up today. Unless I get 3votes on here, then I will update 4.

These chapters are very short by the way. I know