Chapter 5-tattoo time!

ELI POV

I awoke the next morning knowing this was the first day in ages I would have off. Hallelujah! I was missing Louis so much. I had no idea what was going on.

@Eli_Payne: I've never felt so sad. #SadDay

@Eli_Payne: First day off in weeks! PJ day! Anyone care to join me? Need something to brighten up my day! :/

@LoliForever: @Eli_Payne Louis was with Kendall Morgan this morning and last night. I thought you and Lou were so cute. Are you still together?

@Eliators: @Eli_Payne Hey! I everything okay?

@Stanley_Lucas: @Eli_Payne don't listen to the rumors babe. Xx

I turned on the tv. MTV news! I always watch this. Need to keep up with the gossip!

"And so Louis Tomlinson from one direction and Eli Payne, Liam Payne's sister, are over? Sources tell us that Louis has been all over his ex-girlfriend, maybe new girlfriend, Kendall morgan. Eli recently tweeted that she's having a sad day. Is this because the sexy heartthrob Louis Tomlinson broke up with her? Is the famous LOLI over? Tune in later for more info!" I turned off the tv.

@Eli_Payne: sick and tired of these rumors! I've honestly had enough. Fuck off! Can't go anywhere without the paps following!

I got up. And got changed. Tattoo time! I thought to myself. For the past week ive been wanting to get a tattoo. Mum and dad never knew about my first one. And when Liam got his they flipped shit.

There's a tattoo place outside of London in a town name Luton. And the tattoo place is so cute. It's only a 45 minute drive. Ill have to take Harry's car.

I walked into Harry's flat.

"Ey Harry can I borrow you car?" I asked. "No way! No no no no no." He said strictly. "Pleaseeee!" I begged. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Luton." I said quietly. "There's absolutely no way in hell im letting you take my car all the way to Luton. Why do you need to go anyway?" He asked. "Harry. Please." He rolle his eyes. "Fine im going to go get a tattoo." I said. He smirked. "Okay let's go!" Great now I had Harry coming with me.

"Fuck!" I groaned as the needle went in again. I gripped Harry's hand. "You're done love. Wanna take a look." I took a deep breath and nodded. "Wow that's beautiful." I gasped looking down at the black birds. There were about six little black birds that swooped round my waist. It was honestly beautiful. "Uhh thank you so much! It's beautiful!" I gasped. He smiled.

"Harry were is Lou." He shook his head. "I don't know love. I really don't. He said and gave me a quick hug. Keep that new tat of yours clean." I laughed. "Will do babe." He smiled. "See you soon." I raised and eyebrow as he walked away towards the car. "Wait what do you mean, soon?" I yelled after him. "NOT MY STORY TO TELL!" He yelled and smirked as he drove away.

I walked into my apartment and immediately took the plastic wrap off my side/ waist/ stomach.

@Eli_Payne: Why do people keep telling me 'Not my story to tell'?

@Eli_Payne: hope I don't get in too much shit for today...

@Stanley_Lucas: @Eli_Payne uh oh what did ya do? X

@Eli_Payne: @Stanley_Lucas hehe

The rest of the night I sat at home praying that someone would tell me where Louis was when I got a call...

:)

•••••

Thanks for the three votes for last chapter! Hope u enjoyed this one!

Fan comment vote

3 MORE VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!

Love y'all xx