Chapter 2-hes ignoring me!

ELI POV 

@Eli_Payne: @Valeria_Sanchez hey girlie! Where are we meeting up today? Xx

@Valeria_Sanchez: @Eli_Payne don't care babe! How about Starbucks at 11?

I looked over towards the clock. It's 10:30 now and I was ready so I could do that. This morning I had to leave Danielle's house early to go leave all my shopping (from when I was with Ruth and Nicola) at home.

@Eli_Payne: @Valeria_Sanchez yeah babe sounds good!xx

@HarryStyles: @Eli_Payne @Valeria_Sanchez can I come?? x

@Eli_Payne: @Harry_Styles NO! Haha I miss you! Must chill soon. Lovers you! Haha xxx

@Harry_Styles: @Eli_Payne MUST! Miss I too! Love u Xx

I smiled. I really did miss Harry but I was so happy that he was happy with Valeria. They are possibly the worlds cutest couple. It's good to see Harry happy.

I sat in Starbucks waiting for vale.

"Hey so sorry im late Harry fault." Vale said as she came to sit in front of me. I laughed. "Ooh Harry! You totally got some!" Her eyes widened. "I did not!" She said. I could tell she was lying. "I hope you showered after your sexy sex time with him." I said laughing. She blushed a deep shade of red. "What do you want to drink? Ill buy." I said. "Just a latte please." She said and I nodded and went up to the counter.

"Hey what can I get you?" The guy behind the counter asked. "Um can I get a large latte. And for me Ill have a... large mint chocolate mocha with that caramel sauce that you put on the frappachino's please." He raised his eyebrows. I giggled. "Im picky?" He laughed. "It's alright babe."

"Here you go." He said. "How much will that be?" I asked "free if you agree to call me sometime" he flirted as he handed me a piece of paper. "Most definitely." I said as I walked away. "Oh and thanks..." "Jacob" he said. "Well then thank you Jacob!"

I got back to the seat. "He was so checking you out!" Vale cooed as I sat down. "He so wasnt!" I lied knowing that he was actually flirting. "Com'on he gave you his number!" I laughed and stuffed it into my pocket.

--The next day--

@Eli_Payne: @Louis_Tomlinson will you answer your fucking texts!

@Eli_Payne: @Louis_Tomlinson #LouisAnswerYourFuckingPhone

@Eli_Payne: @Harry_Styles do u know where louis is?

@Eli_Payne: #LostMyBoyfriend :/

@Eli_Payne: @JoshDevineDrums:My boy's gone missing wanna chill? Miss and love you!xxx

@JoshDevineDrums: @Eli_Payne be at yours in 5

So Louis has been acting real strange lately! I haven't seen him in so long and he won't answer his texts. We planned this ages ago!

"Hey eli! What's up?" Josh said as he opened the door. "Josheeey I've missed you!" I cooed. He gave me a hug. "So where's this boyfriend of yours?" He asked. "I have no fucking idea! He's gone missing! We planed this ages ago and now he either forgot or he's ignoring me!" I sighed. "Eli he's probably not ignoring you." Josh said trying to calm me down. "Ugh well u dont know. I just don't know anymore." I said as I snuggled into josh more. Soon enough I was fast asleep...

:) 

••••• 

Thank u for my 3 votes on first chapter!  

3 more for next chapter?? Thanks!