THE END

July 21, 2020

Holy crap, guys.

I can't believe I finished The Color Red and I'm proud, but also unsatisfied with it. Is it because I've grown attached to the characters and find myself wondering if I did them justice? Perhaps. 

But I hope that the ending was satisfying and wrapped up the story of Charlotte and Dallas starting their new lives after the hells they went through in Tulsa. I started this story as a freshmen in high school and I conclude it as a rising junior. There have been lots of ups and downs, more so with this story than Harleen... Not Harley. I have loved writing every little detail, planning development in the wilderness, even if schedules were less than consistent. 

I will sometimes post here to update you on developing works (wink, wink,) and general announcements regarding this story. Otherwise, Chapter 32 concluded a very long story whose ending I feel best suited them. Perhaps you feel unsatisfied too, but just know, all ends have a beginning...

It means the absolute world to me that you chose to take the time to read this story. Please feel free to reach out with any questions, I'd be DELIGHTED to host  a book club discussion with FAQS from this comment section.

Thank you so much.

Dillon Grace