Chapter 1

Third Person's POV :-

It is shown, a big mansion, maybe built around the British rule, in the centre of a large yard, with beautiful flowers and trees, chirping sound of birds, totally a bliss to our sight...

But that's not the actual sight that caught our eyes... There,banging open the main gate, running through the lawn, a girl enters the big yard, going straight for the main door.Knocking the door, she catches her breathe as if after a Marathon. Of course, she was not supposed to be an athlete to run like this....DAILY!!🤷‍♀️.

Finally someone opens the door, an old lady in her late sixties, well dressed and maintained, just complementing the mansion.Seeing the girl, the lady's face brightens up with a fondly smile, as she sees her panting heavily like everyday!

Lady : Beta Zoe, phirse!!(Zoe, my child, Again!)
She asked teasing although in a fondly way. The girl looks up and smiles at the lady and the girl is our Zoe!!😚

 The girl looks up and smiles at the lady and the girl is our Zoe!!😚

Zoe : Good morning Dadiiii...
She pulled the old lady into teddy hug, leaving her into laughter.

Zoe : And what's the meaning of 'Again' dadi? Yeh toh Har Roz ki kahani hena! (It happens Everyday, right. )
The lady chuckles to the statement.

Zoe : Acha, where is your sweet grandchild?

Dadi : You know where she will be na.. of course in her bed !! Now, go and wake her up, beta.

Zoe : Okay, then.
She ran to the stairs, climbing two steps at a time. Finally she reached in front of a large door and as she expected it was not locked. Letting herself in, she screamed in the top of her lungs!!

Zoe : CHEEKU.........!!!
She saw a girl flinching and getting up from the bed placed in the centre, hearing the horrible scream!

Girl : Ahhhh! What happend!!
She screamed back, standing on the bed.Zoe chuckled at her expressions.

Zoe : So, Miss. Naina Mathur can be woken up from her beauty sleep in the cloud nines; just by Screaming her pet name..Not bad, I shall try it everyday from now on!!