Chapter 3 "THE NAZA!!😉"

Third Person's POV :-

The day flew away, and the sweet night of deep sleep got over much faster than that! Hence, marking another day, another beginning !!🌞

In college :-

The four of them enters the college, all ready to bear the non-stop boring lectures and new assignments. But to their surprise they saw everyone gathered around the teacher's table in their class. Being latecomers, they were confused and curious as to why all are crowded there.

Naina : Looks like it's Mam's b'day. Chalo guys there must be cake.

Clapping her hands, Naina said to her friends eagerly. Seeing her childish friend, Zoe facepalmed herself.

Zoe : Come'on Cheeku,  other than SRK's dialogues and about Food, nothing serious comes from your chirpy mouth.

She asked not so amused of Naina's behaviour, while Naina pouted like a small child.

Ansh : Chodo, first let's get inside so that we can find it out.

Arshad : Yeah, come on.
Arsh supported him.

Making a way for themselves they got into the crowd. Their teacher was standing in the middle with a bowl maybe of paper chits in her hand.

Tr : So students, your new project is group wise. Each group will contain four members with two designers and two models.

The teacher was explaining some sort of new project.

Naina : Models?
Naina asked out suddenly, gaining everyone's attention through her chirpy sound.

Tr.: Yes Miss. Mathur, next week we are having a small ramp walk as part of the project. Those whose designs are the best along with the walk, might get the sanction to the next level,  going to be conducted at Shimla.

Everyone's eyes bulged out as if eggs popped. The chance to go to the next level was a surprise for all, as well a jackpot.

Accordingly random students were selected to take the chits so as to find their partners. And out of our four, Naina and Zoe got the chance.

Fingers crossed Naina first took the chit followed by Zoe and both opened it together.

Naina : Ansh.

Zoe : Arshad.

Both were happy to get their friends itself as partners and as the team requires four members, obviously they four formed the group.

Naina : Woohoo guys, so again we are gonna have a blast.

Ansh : No, of course not!
Ansh cut her off, and she looked at him confused.

Arshad : Yeah! Because last time we were together, that project was submitted late, as if marking your style of being late..
Arsh said with a plastered smile, while Naina was recollecting it and smiled sheepishly.

Zie : Yeah! But we can't do that this time Cheeku. It's our chance to go to Shimla, if we win. So we should present our Best!
Zoe said in a matter of seriousness and they all nodded agreeing.

Thus, they decided to discuss about their ideas during the break. They decides to meet in their houses alternatively everyday after college and today they were to be in Naina's !

At Naina's house :-

Ansh and Naina were sitting on one corner of the terrace and Zoe and Arsh were on the other side.

Naina : Ansh, look at this design.

Taking a glance itself, he shook his head.

Ansh : Naah..it's too dim for me.
He was refusing for the umpteenth time, and by each passing second, Naina was getting annoyed at his behaviour. 🙄