Chapter 7 The Show!!

Hey my lovely readers and friends...Again after a looong time. Si, I won't bore by my talkings...But but but....plzzz do read what I have written at the end of the chapter as a note...It's really important..😅

Third Person's POV :-

The entire hall seemed to be a mess with volunteers spranging from one side to the other..Helpers setting the table and chairs for the special guests and the judges. Students running carrying lights, sounds, curtains and much more...Of course everyone engaged themselves in one thing or the other, as today was The Show day.

Little did the participants, well till three days back, know that this was not just any assignment, but the show mattered the reputation of their college.

Yeah, it was an inter-college competition between four of the famous colleges of the town. Participants were equal from all the institutions, but everyone doubted if it will even get over by midnight.

And about the Contestants...Well, the groups of each colleges were allotted upto five rooms in the each floor. Being the students of the college itself, our four got the room in the upper floor, much to their convenience, away from noisy down floor.

Their green room!

Naina : Arsh...it's not like that!!

Naina whined at Arsh who was correcting his outfit, but much to the designer, I mean Naina's dissatisfaction !!

Arsh : Okay, I give up. You do it!!

Finally after the umpteenth try, he gave up and raised his hands in surrender, as Naina chuckled and got up from her place to help him!

Naina : Can't you do anything of your own Correctly, at least for once?? Tsch tsch!!

Naina said in a sorry tone as she earned a glare from him. But where was he gonna leave her without teasing her!

Arsh : Oh...look who is talking!! You are the cry baby CHEEKU!!

He said while pulling her cheeks so hard that it turned red!!

Naina : Arsh stop it!! It's paining!! Look, if you won't stop

Meanwhile...

Zoe was now so much engrossed in her very important work. You know what it is? Well...

It's been fifteen minutes, since Zoe was standing perched in her heels, causing much pain to her toes. But never for once her face showed that pain, as she was highly concentrated on what she was doing! Her eyes were narrowed with atmost concentration, as her hands worked in an order to....

SET ANSH's HAIR ACCORDINGLY!!🤦‍♀️🙄.

It's been fufteen minutes since she was trying different methods to set his haur according to the outfit! But his hair, being the so called "Centre -shock" has doubled her work.

And the height difference, uff!! Even after wearing that sharp pointed heels she had to stretch forward a bit to reach the topmost part of his hair.

And all the while Ansh just stood there, half-irritated and half-tired of standing idly for fifteen long minutes!!!🤷‍♂️

Zoe : Will you stand still for sometime!??
Zoe asked for the umpteenth time now, as he once again rolled his eyes!

Ansh : Well, that's what I am doing since a looong time! Actually, what are doing with my poor hair! It's taking up your torture for a long time Zoe. Leave it! Let it be like that!!

He was whining, but all Zoe cared was for finishing it Asap !! Cuz now it was so paining. And this was not even gone unnoticed by Ansh. Even his irritation was slightly for this reason too....maybe...