Chapter 6 Meeting RI!

Third Person's POV :-

While Zoe was stuck with the nonstop teasing of Ansh, Naina was getting more and more irritated while she was searching for Arsh in the Mall he told her to come.

Naina : Urgh!!.. Okay, this is the last time he is gonna forget anything. Beware Arshad Malik!!

She muttered under her breathe, as she stood in the much crowded Mall's centre.

Arshad : Ji Hukum!!
Hearing Arsh's voice Naina turned around to see him bow at her, like a subject. When he looked up, he vould see a much annoyed Naina.

Arshad : Arre, yaar Cheeku, sorry na.

He said with a sorry face.

Arshad : Okay chal, to chill your mind, let me get you your favorite confetti.

He said smiling a bit and saw her eyes light up at that idea. Oh! Thank God!!

Naina : Hmm.. that's a good one Arsh! Come'on and today's treat is yours.

He said holding onto his hand.

Arsh : Yeah, of course!!

And thus Naina dragged him to icecream corner, leading the way.

But their way was interrupted as they heard someone taking Naina's name and stopped in their tracks. Naina turned to check if it was the same person she thought of.

Naina : Raima... !?
And thus her doubt was cleared as it was indeed the one she thought, as Nains stood their frowning while Arsh was confused about who it was, although he was moved by her looks.

Naina's POV :-

God!! Now what was she doing here!!?? Although I guessed it was her, but still didn't want it to be.

Raima MehtaStudied with Zoe and Naina in Kindergartens and till high school

Raima Mehta
Studied with Zoe and Naina in Kindergartens and till high school. A Diva herself.

Raima : Oh my God!! Naina...
She came to Naima, suddenly engulfing her in a tight hug.

Raima : Wow girl! I was hoping to see you and Zoe soon. And look, I could meet you the day I came here.

She said with that aura of a self-proclaimed manner, while I tried to  smile at her in an effort to reciprocate her greeting.

Naina : Yeah, after soo long. Nice to meet you too Ri.

Arsh : Uh...Cheeku..!?
That's when I noticed a much confused Arsh standing beside me. Oh, he doesn't know her.

Naina : Oh haan, Arsh, this Raima. Raima Mehta. She studied with me and Zoe.

I said introducing Raima to Arsh who nodded understanding.

Raima :  Hi.And Nanzz, won't you introduce your Boyfriend to me!?
She asked teasingly to whichand I looked at her shocked. Boyfriend!??

Naina : No!! I mean he is not my.. Boyfriend. He is just my Bestfriend. Arshad, Arshad Malik.