Chapter 8 What happened!??

Third Person's POV :-

Ansh : Zoe..what's wrong with you yaar...why are....

Ansh finally turned around, as he couldn't bear this silence anymore from someone who won't stop eating his brain for a minute!!

But as he turned around, the irritated frown in his face vanished as he stared at the scene in front of him shocked.

Zoe was standing there her, her hed bent down, her body slightly shaking. At first he looked confused, but the sound of small sniffs made him understand what it was! She was shaking and crying silently. But why!??

He walked towards her fastly,and held her by shoulders.

Ansh : Zoe, what happened?

But all he got as answer was a slight sniffing..again!

Ansh : Look at me Zoe....Just look at me, okay!!

He said keeping his hands on her shoulders, asking her to atleast lift her head upwards.

And as she did, a pain striked through him, seeing her. Her eyes were red, as if it was holding back some pain for god knows how long!

Ansh : Zo-Zoe...What happened !??

Ansh freaked out seeing more tears flowing uncontrollably from those round orbs. It caused uneasiness for him!

Zoe didn't dare to open her mouth. Anyway, after two seconds she moved her hands towards her left toe, as his eyes followed her hands, to soon be turned into atmost shock!

Ansh : Z-Zo...Zoe yeh kya hai? How did this happen? When did this happen?? And you are telling now??

He couldn't hold back any of these questions. He was hell angry at her for not saying it earlier. Her left toe was badly injured, like a bruise, as if something had been pressed on top of it.But what? He didnt get it tho!

Ansh : Wait...first you get inside the car...right now!!

He said as he helped her to take the few remaining steps to the car. After they settled down, he asked her to remove the heels off!

Ansh : What is this Zoe!?

He asked as he saw that both the sides of her foot were a different shades of red colour. He could understand that due to the heels it must be paining under her foot, but what was it that caused those red marks on her toe?

Ansh : Zoe! Now tell me what happened!

He said taking a deep breathe and saw her looking at him. Her face was full of pain. But she was not from those who would just cry for a small thing. There was something more to it!

He looked at her calmly and raised his hands towards her cheeks, rubbing of the tear stains, and smiled softly. At last she decided to say something.

Zoe : Woh...Ansh...I was having strain in wearing these heals from... from morning itself!

She said looking down, as he shook his head!

Ansh : See, this was what I was saying! What was the need to wear these, that too from morning huh? Only to sit like this and cry afterwards?

He mocked her to which she looked at him annoyed, her lips pouted like a small child being scolded!

Ansh : And tell me one thing? What was the need to wear such a big ladder?? I mean...I never understand the use of this !

He said throwing his hands in air, like he is so much done with such a thing!

Zoe : Aur kya? You want everyone to see me like a small child walking with het uncle or what? Have you ever seen the height difference thing, or ever heard about it!? It would have been so bad in the stage!