Chapter 4 Zoe's Luck!😝

Third Person's POV :-

Naina : Yaar, but I doubt whether it's my package or not....

Zoe's eyes was bulging out by each second, when she understood her stupidity. She looked at Naina, when she realised it!

Zoe : It's Ansh's...!!!
Without wasting any second or giving Naina a second to understand it, she grabbed back the pack and sprang off from the room, while Naina stood their completely clueless.

Zoe ran to the stairs, clutching the packet in her hands.

Zoe : God! Not even for Sunday, you will leave me from this Run game!!😬

She came to a halt, when she saw Chutki carrying Naina's pack, going to the other side where the guest room was and probably where was Ansh!!

Running down the stairs in a haste, she followed Chutki's path, until she stopped seeing Chutki, about to knock the door.

Zoe : NOOOOO WAIT!!!
She screamed at the top of her lungs. But, the only thing was that, not a sound came out from that and thus Chutki didn't hear her!!

She stood there rooted as she saw Chutki knocking the door and heard Ansh's voice asking her to come in. She even saw Chutki coming back, infact everything happening around her were in their own motion with time passing, but not Zoe.

Zoe : Ab main kya karuun!!?? (What would I do now!? )
She asked to herself feeling really clueless.

Dadi : Zoe, Cheeku, are you both not coming down!??
She heard Dadi's  voice, but instead of going there she ran forwards. Without knowing even what she is doing, she quickly grabbed the door to Ansh's room.

As it was unlocked, she tripped onto the room, ready to hear from Ansh. But as she looked up, she saw there was not even a soul. She heard the sound from the bathroom and also saw the packet kept at the bed.

Zoe : Yaah Allah!! Appka laakh laakh shukr!!( Oh God!! Thankyou sooo much!!) Chal Zoe.

Without wasting any time, she took the package kept there and replaced it with one in her hand.

Zoe : Waah!! Zoe, you are pretty lucky.

Giving herself a proud smile, Zoe took Naina's package ready to leave the room ASAP!

Uhuh...looks like, that's not the case here, as she heard the knob of a door being twisted, and the sound almost came from the...bathroom.

Zoe : Ab kya karun!!
She had no time for much thinking, as she heard the door being opened. Having no option left she quickly hid behind the wardrobe.

Zoe : God!! Help me now at least!!
She saw him coming towards that side, so she again changed her hiding place and this time choosing it to be inside the wardrobe.

Ansh came to the wardrobe to take out a dress for him to wear. When he took the handle to open it, he stood back as he remembered Dadi telling him about his dress being sent in a package.

He looked everywhere and finally saw it on the bed.

Ansh : Hmm...which one should I wear now!?
He asked to himself, looking at two pairs of dress in his hands.

Zoe : Wear anything idiot, and just go from here!!
Zoe muttered under her breathe all frustrated by sitting in the wardrobe.

Taking a pair, he went to change off.

Zoe : Am I safe now!!?
Zoe waited for few minutes to get out of the wardrobe. Hearing no sound, she choose it to be the best time to get off. But as she got off by jumping down, she saw Ansh looking at her all shocked.

Ansh : Zoe, what are you doing here. Or I may ask, inside My wardrobe.

Zoe was hell struck to see him standing there, holding his shirt which was still to be worn. She instantly diverted her gaze and turned back, and as he realised it, he quickly wore it up!

Ansh : I had asked you a question! And..yeah, you can.. turn back now...
He said hesitantly and she turned back frowning, fully clueless as to what to tell him.

Zoe : Uh..nothing, I was..wandering.. Yeah, I wandering the house.Actually I do it frequently, you know!
She somehow managed to come up with that, although it seemed like Ansh did not take it wholely.

Ansh : Oh really  you were wandering, that too Inside my wardrobe !?

Zoe : First of all, this wardrobe is Not YOURS! And second of all...

Ansh : There is no second of all Zoe!
Ansh said rolling his eyes.

Zoe : Yeah, whatever, I'll do whatever I like as this is my Cheeku's home.
She said crossing her arms, much satisfied by her answer.

Ansh : Yeah, you are right... But may I know what you were doing in This particular room of Your Cheeku's house when I am staying in This room!?
He asked crossing his arms.

Zoe : Uh..I was.. we were actually playing hide and seek na..Haan Ansh,  Hide and seek and she won't find me if I am here right. That's it, okay. Bye.

Saying it, she ran out of the room, with a plastered smile.

Zoe : Allah!! Bach gayi!
She said to herself running back to Naina's room.

Ansh : Hide and Seek, seriously !! Is this girl even for real!!?
He asked to himself, rolling his eyes.

Ansh : Whatever..
Muttering it, he came out of the room, although he smiled remembering seeing her jump off from the wardrobe, as if some Alien is landing and that look on her face when she saw him in the room!!

Ansh : She is completely a nut case!!
Shaking his head he went to the hall.

************************************
Hey guys, a simple small update for the time being. Working on the next now, will be back soon. Till next chap...🤗🤗