Chapter 2 "Strange Feelings!"

Third Person's POV :-

'Oh God!What is this idiot doing now!!' Zoe thought as she didn't feel Arshad holding her. As she couldn't even open her eyes now, she started mentally claculating the amount of pain of falling!!😬

But breaking all her calculations, she felt someone holding her and realised
the person, from the voice.

Ansh : Zoe!!
Not even knowing about her plan, Ansh grabbed her quickly also getting other's attention. He had literally shouted out her name in a panick.

Mr. Siddique : Beta Zoe!!
He was in an alarm mode, so was the condition with Mr. Sharma.

Taking her in his arms, not even waiting for anyone's suggestion, Ansh sprang off from the room, to take her to the medical room.

Naina : Don't worry Uncle, we will look after it. You please relax.
Assuring Mr. Siddique, Naina looked at Arshad and they too went behind Ansh.

Sensing no sound, Zoe slowly opened her eyes. She knew she was lifted up by Ansh, but his face held a lot of panick, maybe due to tension. Before she could open her mouth to say something, she came to know that they reached the door to the Medical room.

'Oh God! Was he a super jet, to carry me this much long in such a short time!!' Zoe thought. As he was going to enter the room, he was stopped by Naina's voice.

Naina : Ansh wait, what are you doing!?

He turned towards her, bearing an expression like Are you Serious right now!?

In the span of time, Zoe caught a second to open her mouth.

Zoe : Ansh, I am all fine yaar. I was just pretending to faint.
She said and he was completely surprised by that.She asked him to put her down.

They moved away from there to a closed enclose, where no one will come to know.

Ansh : What!! But without any warning and all Zoe.. You just..
He didn't complete the sentence of Her Scaring Him!!, as he didn't feel so.

Zoe : Who told you I didn't inform. I had obviously informed this donkey!!
Zoe said pointing her fingers at Arshad, who came to know about it now only!!😬

Arshad : What! You did tell me.. Are you sure Zoe...
He asked confused, but her one glare was enough for him to confirm!🤐

Naina : Okay whatever, leave it guys. Bottom of all, we could just escape from that scene right!
Naina said to cheer them up!😁

Arshad : Yeah.. she is right.
Arsh said encouraginly, but looks like Zoe was still mad at him.

Zoe : But...

Naina : Oh come'on Zo, leave it na... Halti ho gayi.. par Bechari ko chod do na.. (Spare this poor na, mistakes happen !!)

Zoe : Teekh hai...
Arshad grinned at her.

Ansh : Okay, then if everything is fine then shall we go to our classes, as it's gonna start.

Naina : Haan haan, let's go! Afterall, I don't wanna loose the chance to see the Newbies this year during the breakes.
Saying this she dragged the other three into the class.

After the college hours, Zoe went earlier with her Abbu, as he was there due to some works. Naina was to be dropped by Ansh.

After changing and freshening up Zoe went to her favourite place, the swing in her terrace. This was where she spent most of her lone time. She liked sitting here alone, although the wind, birds the sometimes cloudy or sunny sky were all present giving her company. Taking out the headphones and hearing her favourite playlist, she started designing her new work.