Chapter 5 Akdu!🙄

Third Person's POV :-

Zoe was standing standing in Naina's room, not able to believe that her Cheeku is making fun of her and laughing like a maniac over such a small issue!! Like how can she do it!!??

Naina : Oh... oh god!! This.. is r-really hard Zo. I am not able to breathe p-properly!!
Naina said as her laughter subsided slowly.

Naina : You know,.. it's hurting my stomach from laughing this much!

She said clutching her stomach and sat at one corner of her bed.

Zoe : So..who told you to laugh like a maniac!!?
Zoe spatted at her for teasing her like that. From the moment she told her whatever happened in Ansh's room, Naina was eating her brain with her teasing and laughter!!

Naina : Arre, then what would I do after hearing that such a hilarious thing happened and that too in my house, some minutes before!!
She laughed again remembering it as Zoe pouted at her!

Naina : Aww..Zo, now don't be mad at me for that. Okay, leave it na.Comeon let's start with our work.

Naina said to cheer her Zo up! She pulled Zoe to sit beside her.

Zoe : Okay then !! Let's start.
Zoe said sitting on the bed.

Naina : Wait...relax. First let them both come here na..then only we can decide.

She said as she checked her phone. But the next moment her face which was lit up till now was all covered with an irritated look!!

Zoe : What!? What happened?
Zoe asked seeing her face.

Naina : You know what Zo, someday or the other, I am gonna kill him for sure!!
Naina replied with a murderous look in her eyes, which indeed made Zoe feel like she is serious about it, but whom!?

Naina : Arsh!!
Naina said in frustration, seeing a confused Zoe.

Zoe : You guys!! What happened now!?
Zoe said rolling her eyes, as it was usual for them to fight for anything or nothing !!

Naina : Nothing, it's just Janab Arshad Malik, forgot his meeting with this mere Naina Mathur, that he is in town with friends to Chill and only now he remembered us!! So, now Janab wants ME to pick him up from there!!

Zoe wanted to take her turn of laughing, but she didn't. She even mentally smacked herself for not reminding him of today's discussion. But why should she do that, he is not a child or something !!

Naina : Zo!! Are you listening. Okay, so right now I am going to pick up that dumbo and meanwhile you could work on your designs and yeah as Ansh is here it will be quite easy. So bye Babe..

Naina was talking to Zoe while picking up her mobile, bag and key.

Zoe : Urgh..yeah, fine!!
Zoe was not liking the idea of facing Ansh alone after such an embarrassing thing. But looks like she has to!!

They both went downstairs and saw Dadi coming out from the kitchen with a cup of tea.

Naina : Dadi..I am going out to pick Arsh, okay..bye. Haan, Zoe and Ansh will be here..

Saying that much she sprang off the house.

Zoe : Dadi where is Ansh?

Dadi : Ansh is in his guest room Zoe.
Dadi replied to her.

Zoe : Oh..okay.Then I am going there Dadi.
Saying it she turned around to go but was stopped by Dadi's call.

Dadi : Zoe, then take this tea for him na.
Dadi said giving her the cup of tea, while she received it with a half smile and went from there.