Part 21

(A couple days later)

I was laying on the couch with Lara sitting again my stomach, watching some whatever was on since Jaden and the guys lost the remote.

"Babe?" Jaden shouted from the office.

"What?" I shouted back.

"I got the pictures from the shoot with Lara, you want to see them?" Jaden asked and I smiled.

"Yeah, give me a second," I said and sat up and picked up Lara. I went to the office with Lara and sat her on Jaden's lap be looking at the pictures. Lara tapped her hands against the desk and Jaden, smiled looking down at Lara.

"Would you want another baby?" I asked and Jaden at me as I leaned against the desk.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Just wondering," I said and he looked at me questionably.

"Are you pregnant again?" Jaden asked, worriedly.

"No, I've been taking my birth control this time Im just wondering," I said and he sighed in relief.

"But that doesn't mean I might be," I said and his shot back to look at me again.

"Can you stop joking around, we you know, twice without protection which means this one could get a sibling," Jaden said and Lara looked up at Jaden. I giggled and Jaden shook his head.

"Yes I would like to have another baby but it's a little soon, isn't?" Jaden said.

"Well whose fault would that be, mr. I forgot to use a condom," I said and he chuckled.

"Well we'll just have to wait and see," Jaden said and Lara started getting fussy.

"And it's nap time," I said, picking up Lara. She cried more and Jaden stood up.

"I'll take her," Jaden said and took Lara upstairs to the nursery. I followed him an he sat in the rocking chair. I could hear him singing to her from the doorway. I smiled as Lara fell asleep in Jaden's arms. He put Lara in her crib and I went up behind. I wrapped my arms around his torso and smiled.

"Moments like this make me want to have another one and get married as soon as possible," I said and Jaden turned to me with a smile. He leaned forward to kiss me softly.

"Fuck it, we should just get married as soon as possible, why should we wait any longer? We live together and might be having another baby so maybe we should just get married," Jaden said and I giggled.

"We basically already are married," I said and he shook his head.

"I don't have any ring," Jaden said and I smiled.

"Then I'll get you one and we can forget about the whole fancy party," I said and he looked at me questionably.

"You don't want to have a wedding?" He questioned.

"I don't like weddings, they're way to expensive and I don't want to be the center of attention," I said and he took a deep breath.

"Ok then what are we going to do, because I want to have a good wedding, " Jaden said and I sighed.

"Then you plan it," I said and got out of his grip on my waist.

"I will plan an amazing wedding," Jaden said before I left the nursery to go back on the couch and watch God knows what was on.