Chapter 8- Really?

People of citlalliville! i want to present you all with another chapter of blinded! >.< sorry about the abandonment. but i am back and i shall keep writting >:D

Bryan P.O.V 

*Alarm at 7:00 a.m. -I have a feeling by Black Eyed Peas* 

I shot up, throwing the covers over my shoulder. Anyone who would walk into my room right now, would find their alpha dancing and singing to 'I have a feeling' in his black briefs, going through his closet to find an outfit. 

It was hard trying to get some sleep last night, because I was so exited for today. 

Today is a very important day. I don't just say that, because I have boring meetings on how to stop my enemies from taking my land, but because after that, I have a date with the most gorgeous female in town. I mean, I know it won't be all making out due to the fact that we have to talk, but a guy can dream and hope, right? 

Everything was going good; I was dancing around with two shirts, hand in hand. I was on the verge of choosing. 

I sang in my role. "I have a feeling! That tonight's gonna be a good night! That tonight's gonna be a good night! That tonight's gonna be a good goo-" 

Up until Blake busted in about to play fight me and froze in his tracks. A grin spread across his face as he leaned his shoulder on the doorway and crossed his arms. 

I turned and immediately covered my manhood with my shirts. "Hey man! Don't you know how to knock?" I said scowling at him. 

"Let me guess, getting pimped for the ladies?" he asked as he looked me up and down. 

I walked to him, one hand with the shirts down there hiding the last of my dignity and pointed at his jaw. "Is that drool I see?" 

He smacked my hand away, "ha-ha, very funny." 

I roamed my hand over my chest. "You're the one who's roaming your eyes over me like I'm some tasty ham fresh out of the oven, and quite frankly, it's disturbing. Not to mention it's like a red flag that clearly states, "I'm a Christmas tree!" I made a spiraling motion over my head to make my point. Not with out a stupid face of course. 

His face turned serious and I smirked. "Well you're no fun. Take a joke dude," he walked to my closet. "Does this have to do anything with a certain brunette two rooms down?" he said this as he was rummaging through my closet taking out things and tossing them to the bed. 

I quickly put on a stray t-shirt and some gym shorts. "I can tell you it's got nothing to do with your skinny ass." 

He put his hands up trying to feign harmlessness. "Wow. Who peed in your cheerios this morning?" he thought about it for a moment then looked to me seriously. "Don't answer that." 

I went over and punched him in the arm playfully. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding," I went behind him and sat on my chair with my hands locked together behind my head. "It's just kind of annoying that you walk in on an unfortunate time of my day, and since you're asking, yes. It has everything to do with Ainsley." I smiled. 

He grinned. "I haven't seen you smile like that in a very long time," He said completely ignoring my other comment. "You know, when you smile and look like an idiot." 

Blake was my beta, my right hand man, my best friend. He's been with me ever since my dad got killed a year ago in a rogue attack. He pulled me up when I was down. I will always be grateful for him. 

I snapped out of my daze. "Well, that's because I haven't had a reason to, up until now." I grinned. 

He went over and jumped to my bed feet first. "Go get her tiger." He winked at me. "I think it's finally time you move on from Stacy and get a new dirty buddy."